“Tap House Tryout”
Review of Parkview Tap House - CLOSED

Parkview Tap House
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Ok, my first time there. Well I wanted to give this establishment a try, so I headed over with friends. New owner in operation for a year now - so I'll give them a break. The place was busy, only one table left. I always like the open kitchen to the main restaurant so there is kinda a visible between the kitchen and the dining room. It took a while after we sat down on our own to get the server over to order drinks. But once she got there, the service was attentive. We ordered the all you can eat fish fry which was cod. And it was very good. One of my friends ordered the chicken sandwich served as a wrap, and she said it was one the best she had. Both owners were there managing the restaurant which nice to see. So we had a chat with one of the owners and we realized they are working hard to make this place work. We were asked many times if everything was to our satisfaction and if there was anything they could do for us. The menu was surprisingly extensive and they have great selection of beers on tap - kudos to them.

I will definitely return. I like the place.

1  Thank Bazinetr

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I love visiting the Tap House on Friday nights. The specials are Prime Rib or All you can eat Fish Fry. I always have the prime rib and I am never disappointed.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Recently moved to Fountain Hills from Florida. Made an effort to eat at family owned restaurants and not major chains.. We tried all the restaurants in FH but this one- from the outside it looks like a dive bar.. all the other restaurants were packed and this one was busy but we got a table. It is a beautiful local bar restaurant where locals bring families and there are 5 or 6 large screen TV's and a pool table. When we tried it a few weeks ago we though it was fabulous so we went back tonight. It was better than good,, the mushroom Swiss burger cooked med rare was perfect! Very very juicy and the fries were great as well. I like their burger better than any others.
Very good service like you are family! Open kitchen and you see them cooking your food. The dessert is delish! Don't stand on line come to Tap House and enjoy.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

The Tap House is a great place to grab a beer with friends. It has a good vibe, the servers are friendly, there are pool tables, a juke box and Kareoke. The food at the Tap House is Average. If you order typical bar fare or anything fried, it tastes like fried food you can get anywhere. The rest of the menu leaves much to be desired.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

I really enjoyed myself at the Tap House. The beer selection was great and I was able to play pool. The highlight was the karaoke.