“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

InTown Suites Phoenix East
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gilbert
InTown Suites Phoenix East
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Gilbert
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My wife and I travel extensively thoughout the year. We stayed at the Gilbert location from the End of December 2013 until the Second week of March 2014.

The problem wasn't really the smelly Rooms or the loud people,it was really the staff.

The only person nice to my Wife and I was the maintenance man named Todd who is a super nice and a helpful gentleman.

Jeannie the young lady at the front desk was the most hateful, rude, negative employee from a business that I have ever seen in my 43 years as an employee, manager, and business owner.

My wife Carol witnessed Jeannie (the lady at the front desk) make very rude comments to customers, children, who all consisted of paying customers. I was shocked to hear that.

Then I witnessed it myself in the middle of our stay here. She gave me an attitude with obnoxious facial expressions and language when I went to pay for the rest of our stay in February.

Needless to say, We will NEVER AGAIN stay at any InTown suites while traveling to Arizona ever again if that's how the managers or front desk people are going to treat paying customers.

• Stayed: February 2014
10  Thank St0mp3r
There are newer reviews for InTown Suites Phoenix East

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My experience at the InTown Suites in Gilbert Arizona was dreadful! The room was clean. That is the one and only positive statement I can make. The room reeked badly of foul odors. I purchased two room fresheners, one free standing and one plug-in, and used an entire aerosol room deodorant can, and could still barely stand to be in the room. I had to have all my clothing, including my jacket, cleaned when I got back home in order to remove the stench they had picked up from the room. The "white" bath towels were threadbare, greyish/yellow in color, and non-absorbent. The so called high-speed internet only worked once in a while, and, when it did work, was slower than the 64K dial up modems I used 25 years ago. The furniture was not at all like the online and brochure pictures, and looked like it was bought at a used thrift store. The walls did not block any sounds, especially the nightly late night parties followed by noisy sex in the room next door, and the TVs that blared well into the night from neighboring rooms. InTown Suites claims to be "furnished apartments". For the price I paid, however, I could have rented a very nice apartment. Never again will I consider staying at InTown Suites.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Although it's not perfect, it's better than some Intown Suites I have stayed in. No doubt there are sketchy people and druggies everywhere I haven't had a bad experience here. No bug issues and the girl at the desk went out of her way to help me get a room. My only issue is I do agree that it is over priced considering another Intown was advertising a cheaper cost.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Burymyheartuk
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Bugs, horrible service and courtesy officer that as lazy as is a troglodyte. Which matches the management staff.... Expect some guests to get special treatment. Over priced and complete a hole in the ground. Place is like a ghetto prison....keep you're door closed and the watch out for druggies

• Stayed: August 2013
15  Thank justanothervisitor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilbert
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert
Residence Inn Phoenix Gilbert
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Gilbert
Best Western Plus Mesa

Been to InTown Suites Phoenix East? Share your experiences!