“Best Hamburger Around”

Ranked #2 of 425 Restaurants in Gilbert
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The restaurant is actually more like a "walk-through" diner... the best seating is outside under the trees. It is serve yourself from a counter, but the food is awesome! Featured on HGTV's Drive-Ins and Diners, this little spot is loaded with history and great food. My favorites are the Fontina Cheese Burger and the Farm Chicken sandwich, both with Sweet Potato fries, please!

2  Thank Michelle T
There are newer reviews for Joe's Farm Grill

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great! The people working there were all friendly and our food arrived fast. It was pleasant sitting outside on a June afternoon thanks to the water misters. Loved seeing the grapefruit and oranges growing on the trees out front. If we are ever in Arizona again we will definitely be back here.

1  Thank Alp186
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place is like something out of a movie. Has a 50's feel, vintage, like from American Graffiti.
Food was delicious. I had the turkey burger that was 2x bigger than any I have ever had. I told them to hold the cranberry sauce. Sweet potato fries were better than Disneyland's.
My son had the grilled cheese that was good as we'll.
We went during the week and had a late lunch to avoid any crowds.
Can't wait to try their breakfast. This place is a must!!

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was happy with the food, I got the veggie burger. However, the counter help was not professional and did not listen very well and they weren't even that busy. Also, the main thing for me was the cleanliness of EVERYTHING! I had to wipe of a table in the indoor seating area with sanitizing wipes about five times before it seemed clean! And for some reason the doors were open, letting all the fly's in! Just not an appetizing dining experience, which is sad because the food is good.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Wanted to try a place featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Guy has never been to Tucson!
Don't understand. Very confusing upon entering, hard to figure out how to order. Couldn't find the fountain drinks. You have to go outside??? Nice misters on the patio, but we ate inside. Tables too small for 4 people to eat. Pizza came in an actual box, so difficult to eat, no room to open the lid. Had a burger with blue cheese, very good, a lot of very tasty blue cheese. A TREMENDOUS number of flies in the room, horrible. No air movement, so I guess they get trapped. Maybe some ceiling fans would help. This is a farm after all, I guess. Felt like I didn't get my money's worth on the fountain drinks. small cup (16oz?) and with having to go all the way outside to refill, difficult. Had to leave someone at the table to shoo away the flies while getting a refill. Luckily we went early, by the time we left, there was a very long line, as other reviews have mentioned. I surely wouldn't wait in line for 45 min for this food.