“La Piazza al Forno”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We met friends for lunch at La Piazza al Forno in Glendale. The food and service were excellent! We will be back.

There are newer reviews for La Piazza al Forno

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had the Pesto Chicken Lasagna. I enjoyed the sauce but I thought the chicken was lacking. The service was OK. I went at lunch time. My friend had a pizza & thought it was wonderful.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Four of us each had different items and all were very pleased. Service was excellent. We went early (5:00) and did not wait. By the time we were done there was quite a line. Well worth the wait!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I saw La Piazza al Forno on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives a few months ago. I was coming to the Glendale area to visit a friend, so I put this restaurant on my list. I'm from N.J. and the owners are from N.J. I brought my friend here at lunch time and we shared a white pizza. It was delicious. I also talked to the owner's wife while waiting for a table. She was very friendly and was happy to see another Jersey girl. The ingredients they use are all home made and very fresh.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Noted La Piazza al Forno had been on Diners , Drive -ins and Dives. So we decided to check it out. We were not disappointed, the establishment is comfortable and cozy. The service was great and everybody seemed to be having a great time. I had a genuine Italiano Pizza which was Great. If you looking for Italian , this is the place for you.