“Great food and pizza.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great food and pizza.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place was on the food network and you need to check it out. Great family spot and the pizza is great. So is the pasta. You will not be unhappy dining here.

The neighborhood is a little shady but it's all good.

• Visited June 2014

Brea
“Good pies!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Showed up on a Saturday and got the last table without a wait. The decor is ok but our table had quite a slant. Glad we weren't ordering soup. The waiter was good, he had a Jack Black vibe about him. If you can get him as your waiter, do it. An older lady, who brought our food, simply put it down without any acknowledgment or pleasantries. Bordered on rude. Later we even had entertainment as we listened to her and another wait staff argue about who took whose bread. :-)

Ordered the Italian Stalin and a Bianco to share. The Stalin was very good! The Bianco was nice, but needed salt, which we did not have, or something else but not sure what. If I'm back in Az I'll go again.

Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Outstanding Neapolitan Pizza (Certified Pizza)”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Margherita D.O.C. Pizza was outstanding this time. It could not have been better the crust, sauce and cheese was perfect and this was a delicious pizza. I've been here many times and for me the pizzas do differ at times and that is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. If you look at my two pictures I posted you can see the pizzas do differ. I didn't have the cheese cake this time but I had it before and it was light and creamy and worth getting. Service has always been friendly and efficient.

• Visited June 2014
Glendale, Arizona
“Great Pizza and Pasta”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Unfortunately, I have no problem eating an entire pizza by myself at this restaurant. The Italian Stallion is amazing, as are all others I've tried. Go with a group and share different options. The pizza oven bubbles the dough in just the right way; it's chewy and slightly charred. It's never left on the plate! The pesto dish is the best I've had outside of Italy. They make their own mozzarella, also. The desserts are not to be missed, either. If the restaurant is busy, it is worth the wait. Trust me, the quality of this pizza -and the other menu items - makes it difficult for any other pizza to measure up!

• Visited May 2014
Glendale, Arizona
“Authentic brick oven pizza”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This family owned and run pizza kitchen is a treasure tucked away in downtown Glendale. Its worth the trip and the wait for authentic Neapolitan pizza. Our family makes the trip regularly and has never been disappointed. Be sure to get one of their family sized salads to complement your pizza!.

• Visited April 2014