“Awesome and Relaxing!”
Review of A Shot of Java

A Shot of Java
Ranked #4 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Glendale
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Description: We are Glendale's most happening local coffee shop & cafe. We offer free Wi-Fi, many discounts, serve only organic and fair trade coffee & many other cafe beverages.
Reviewed 15 September 2012

The best coffee shop I have visited. Very relaxing atmosphere and the ladies working are great and helpful. A frequent stop in my weekly routines.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

A local sent me to this friendly coffee spot and I am grateful. I had a lovely espresso con panna and a biscotti but they also serve teas, smoothies, and lots of other drinks hot and cold. Open late, featuring regularly scheduled poetry readings and wifi, this little spot is filled with personality. Good coffee & indie spirit made me wish I lived nearby.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

wonderful coffee house tucked away. Wide variety of fresh brewed coffee, tea, and incredible hot chocolate. I had the hazelnut hot chocolate, it was to die for. A wonderful find! Something for everyone and affordable.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

We found this little place online, looking for coffee in the area, but never knew that it was there. It's tucked away in the alley behind a mexican restaurant on the main drag and you'll find it by the crowd outside. It's a small, small shop that holds maybe 6 people comfortably. The signs hanging up are very funny and there's plenty of stuff to look at and read while your'e there. When the orders get backed up, you're all basically standing on top of each other, grabbing your coffee when it's called and bobbing and weaving your way out.

The mexican hot chocolate is amazing. The coffee is great. The only issue was the temperature. It's a little cooler than hot, which makes it easy to drink right away, but it's not hot enough to warm you up. Even with that considered, we will be back. Now that we know it's there.