“A favorite place of mine”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 580 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Adjacent to Jobing.Com Arena
Description: Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, the folks that make Japanese cuisine for all walks of life. Never tried sushi and Japanese cuisine? Visit Kabuki and we promise you"ll walk out hooked on our food. That’s what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food. When you walk into a Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, you won’t be overwhelmed with Asian decor and soft slow music. What you will encounter is a fun, casual atmosphere with our friendly staff welcoming you through the doors. Our food and beverages are passionately crafted by two gentlemen who are dedicated to providing you the best in Japanese cuisine as well as spreading the culture of Japanese dining to our guests. The tireless efforts of Executive Corporate Chef Masa Kurihara and Master Sake Sommelier Yuji Matsumoto are aimed to attain total satisfaction from you. They will be heart-broken if you feel otherwise. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A tad bit overpriced but I don't care. I love the food so I always go back. The vegas roll, rainbow roll, sunshine roll are my faves. My friends who don't eat sushi often get the chicken terriyaki and rave about it.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Lotus roll extra lobster.. the best roll we ever had. Chef peter great guy. Love to eat there and talk to this guy.. he s just know his thing. And make the best lotus roll.. look for this guy and you will have the best lotus roll in the world... great place . Worth it 100 %..

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Kabuki is a lovely restaurant with a nice outdoor seating area. Everything else about it is pretty disappointing. The food is beautifully presented but the taste is average. I was hoping for the best on this, my second visit, but it was worse than the first.

We ordered a sushi appetizer platter. The waitress delivered our soup before the appetizer platter, which we pointed out to her. Many minutes later, she returned with our entrees! We told her to just forget the appetizer platter - then she delivered it half-way through our meal! Unbelievable. No apology. No offer to comp it.

The best part of the meal was the green tea ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The people in my group loved the sushi and sashimi...I had a teriyaki salmon that was very good as were the tempura veggies. The food came in an odd sequence and we had to ask for items we had ordered....but once it all arrived, it was a good experience.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

This is no Nobu by any means.

They try that's for sure. Walked in before the rush at 730p on a Saturday night.

The lobster dynamite was my appetizer and the best part of the meal.

We tried 3 different rolls. Average to be nice. But I agree with others that say this would be a great place to get starter sushi. Better/fresher than the grocery store variety.

The dessert was where I was hoping to be able to say this was better than average. Unfortunately, didn't happen that way.