“GREAT BIG HAMBURGERS, HMMMMMM GOOD”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #51 of 563 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Sun City West, Arizona
“GREAT BIG HAMBURGERS, HMMMMMM GOOD”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

A Friend of mine and I went to Fuddrucker's today for lunch. He had a 1/3 pounder with about a coffee can full of veggies to put on top of it. I had a ribeye steak sandwich that I seem to be stuck on as my favorite. Both of our meals were cooked to absolute perfection. He likes his medium and I like mine medium rare. Awesome job by the Chef. Couple that with an order of home fries and about 1 full cup of Jalapeño melted cheese and it is an unbeatable trifecta. The staff is always very accommodating and ready to help in any way they can. For those of you with a real empty spot on your body for lunch, Try Fuddrucker's to fill that void. Happy Eating.

• Visited July 2014

“good hamburger,reasonable cost”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had lunch today at Fuddruckers' today,was surprised .Good quality,clean,friendly help.I enjoyed the endless condiments available.Good deal ,I will return soon.

• Visited July 2014
Sun City West, Arizona
“Visit with our grandkids”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I took our twin 5 year old granddaughters to Fuddruckers. The food was prepared to our likings - my wife and I had hamburgers; the kids had hot dogs. With the online coupons on the web, the total price was reasonable.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Great Place for Burgers”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Fuddruckers is a great place to go for burgers and the like. This location is well maintained, executes the menu well, and has good customer service. Plenty of burger options for even the most finicky eaters, there are also non-burger options. A well serviced toppings bar let's you add the veggies and toppings to your burger as much as you like. Rich thick shakes, large tasty burgers, and delicious potato wedges. The location is convenient as well on a busy section of town near lots of shopping. Great choice for families, date night, or just a good burger.

• Visited May 2014
Tyler, Texas
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The restaurant was clean spacious, and had a good vegetable bar which is, in our opinion, the outstanding aspect of Fuddruckers.

Visited March 2014