“My All Time Favorite Italian Restaurant”

Cucina Tagliani Italian Kitchen - Glendale
Ranked #22 of 567 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glendale, Arizona
“My All Time Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have been going to this location since 1999 and really enjoy the food and the atmosphere! My favorite meal is the Spinach Manicotti with the Alfredo/Marinara sauce. If you are a garlic lover, the creamy garlic dressing for the salad is awesome, just make sure that your significant other has the same thing as it is very strong. The only negative thing I can say about Tagliani's is the price of their wine. By purchasing wine, we almost double our bill. If the wine prices were lower, we would probably go more. I always recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family, but I also warn about the wine prices.

Phoenix Az
“Alway's consistantly awesome!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Been going since they open and the food and drinks are spot on every visit! Service is always good as well! Close to home and good for a couple times a month...highly recommended.

Glendale, Arizona
“Delicious Calamari Salad”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This salad was amazing with balsamic vinegrette, caramel used onions, crumbled feta, good olives and crunchy calamari fingers. Makes me hungry just thinking of it.

• Visited January 2014
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Something needs to change”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I habe not visited this excepional place in 13 years. The food was always bullet proof. I could not recomend this place to anyone. My meatball parms was 2 meatballs cut in half with a teaspoon of tastless gravy and some cheese. My wife had nochhi and under done pasta with same tastless gravy. Salada were okay best part of meal was breadsticks. So diapointed as this place used to be the best in the area forever. No wonder the place was empty.

• Visited January 2014
Canada
“Take a pass!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My husband was in town for a business show, so we booked a dinner reservation for 4. As soon as we were seated and I saw the large-screen TV's, I knew it was not going to be a memorable dining experience.....it turned out to be even more disappointing than that. My gnocci was floating in separated olive oil, the dumplings were chewy and tasteless. There wasn`t any part of the the meal that approached being good food.....Enough said!