“A nice place to grab a bite. ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #89 of 549 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“A nice place to grab a bite. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Shane's is a step up from fast food. Their food can be hit and miss. Some days the ribs are fresh, others they are dry and old looking. The fries are always good. If you are looking for something quick, but not crowded, then try Shane's.

Peoria, Arizona
“Surprised and Happy With Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

On the 4th of July my daughter and I went to watch a movie at AMC Westgate in Glendale. After the movie we walked around the Westgate area as they were setting up for the 4th of July event. As we began to walk I thought why go home to eat, let's eat here. Being the 4th I wanted something new so we tried Shane's. Here it is days later and I am still thinking about how good it was and the prices were very reasonable too. The serving size was plenty. I had the Big Dads Pulled Pork Sandwich, potato salad and a drink. My daughter had the Chicken Tenders, baked beans and drink. The drink was special because they actually had Sweet Tea. A great meal topped off with my favorite, Sweet Tea. At first I thought let's get it to go but what's the rush. We ate inside and were able to watch the World Cup match, Columbia vs Brazil. The atmosphere was very nice, Family Friendly and people of all ages enjoying their meals. What a nice place. Oh, when we ordered the food the guy told us there would be a wait of about 20 minutes. It didn't take long at all. I am just so happy with my visit and we WILL return. I highly recommend this place. They were friendly, the food was good and they have sweet tea. I don't know what took me so long to visit Shane's. I thought being in Westgate they would be expensive, not true. They are Very Well Priced. May you enjoy just as we did. Lastly, They have sauces at the table to use as you desire. Enjoy.

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had dinner there last night the food was very good, the service excellent and price right. We had a table of 6 and they were always stopping by to see if we need anything. If you have time sit outside it is more fun.

Visited June 2014
Sanford, Florida
“Miserably slow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

If you have a night to kill and enjoy average food, this is the place for you. Waited for 45 minutes for food. They have 2 high school kids working an entire restraunt. Rediculous experience.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The food was cold, old and gross. I did not like the ribs, BBQ was dry and the flavor was off. Chicken breading was hard and had barely any chicken inside. Overall, the food was terrible and I would not go back or recommend a friend to go there.