“Breakfast is amazing!!!”

Ranked #23 of 561 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American
“Breakfast is amazing!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We came here after my son graduated from kindergarten. enjoyed our breakfast, playing checkers and just simply relaxing! I love this place! Always a pleasure coming here!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Breakfast Of Champions”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Go here just for the chicken fried steak and breakfast deals. Nice place to play checkers too. and take a stroll though the gift shop, This place just gets better each visit.

Visited April 2014
Stuttgart, Germany
“What a let down”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I always love eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants in various states. We were visiting with my bro-in-law and I was so happy to share the experience with them....
We were greeted warmly as usual. The establishment was exactly like the others we have visited. The waitress ...what a let down. She spent most of her time chatting loudly to another table way longer then she should have. Then she comes takes our order. It took a bit longer than it normally should, then my meal was the fried chicken breast and the portion was so tiny two small disk with very little meat. The potatoes were so thick and like cold. What a let down. Everyone else got the chicken fried steak their potatoes were also cold no one said oooh this is so good. Then the waitress swoops in waves the receipt and asked who to give it to? We were not even given time to ask for dessert. The place was next to empty something I have never seen in a Cracker Barrel. Total let down but I will keep an open mind since this was the very first time I was let down.

• Visited April 2014
Arizona
“Alway A Great Place To Eat”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I've never had a bad meal at any Cracker Barrel. The food is great and service is always excellent. The only thing we noticed is the portions are getting smaller than before but I guess that's happening everywhere now.

• Visited March 2014
Deming, New Mexico
“Things may have changed”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch so the restaurant wasn't busy, but the place was clean. Food was good and service was average. The manager was in evidence and interacting with customers so a change may have taken place since the last couple reviews.

• Visited April 2014