I called a day before check-in to investigate upgrading my reward stay. As a courtesy I was upgraded to a large suite complete with Balcony. Highly impressed with the service this property offers Platinum members. We stayed here to see a hockey game next door. I will never attend another Coyotes game without planning on spending the day/night at this property. The City Center complex next to this hotel is fantastic. Great places to eat and shop before the game. excellent pool and fitness facilities. Underwhelmed with the spa. It's in the convention area and feels every bit like a convention area instead of a relaxing spa. This is the only negative I can think of. Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a luxury hotel in Glendale, Arizona offering 320 guest rooms including 46 suites. Our hotel, spa and conference center provides 'Everything Under the Sun' for guests visiting Glendale for play, work or mind and body rejuvenation. Our accommodations are contemporary with splashes of desert decor, offering spacious areas for sleeping and living as well as amazing opportunities for on-site dining. We give guests an ideal location from which to do business in or explore the Glendale-Phoenix area. Located near Westgate City Center, the University of Phoenix and sports arenas, Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a perfectly located hotel that offers easy access to the best Arizona destinations including restaurants, entertainment and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Glendale Hotel And Spa
- Renaissance Glendale Hotel Glendale
- Glendale Renaissance