Stayed 3 nights at this hotel on my return to Phoenix on holiday, as I had seen it on my previous trip and thought wow that looks a great place to stay, and it is.
The hotels is adjacent to University of Phoenix stadium and the Westgate Entertainment centre.
Check in was extremely smooth and my request for a high floor room fully met. It is a very large hotel and has a pool, spa ans fitness centre, although I never used them.
The room was excellent and couldn't be faulted, it had an in room safe which I like as it saves messing about with a safe deposit box at reception. Coffee was available and a large TV with plenty of digital channels. Soap, shampoo, lotion, conditioner, sewing kit and toothpaste all of a very good quality and restocked daily, in a addition a novel shoe shine pad which I found to be very good.
The members lounge is large and well stocked in the morning and evening, the young lady in the evenings, Dani I think was her name, kept everything tidy and always had a smile. There is even a small balcony which overlooks the stadium where you can sit and have breakfast.
The hotel has a large multi storey car park attached to it for guest parking barrier controlled, which on match days at the stadium is a real bonus as I would think the area gets extremely busy given the huge number of parking lots evident.
I drove down from the Flagstaff direction and got onto the 101 loop which was ok and the hotel was very easy to find as it has this big space ship looking stadium right next door, which can be seen from miles.
Although the Westgate has numeous restuarants I chose to eat in the hotel one night and the meal was excellent.
I found all the staff welcoming and helpful.
One day I drove down to Tucson which was easy enough, took about two hours.
I would most certainly return to this hotel and recommend it to anyone, you would need to go a long way to find better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a luxury hotel in Glendale, Arizona offering 320 guest rooms including 46 suites. Our hotel, spa and conference center provides 'Everything Under the Sun' for guests visiting Glendale for play, work or mind and body rejuvenation. Our accommodations are contemporary with splashes of desert decor, offering spacious areas for sleeping and living as well as amazing opportunities for on-site dining. We give guests an ideal location from which to do business in or explore the Glendale-Phoenix area. Located near Westgate City Center, the University of Phoenix and sports arenas, Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a perfectly located hotel that offers easy access to the best Arizona destinations including restaurants, entertainment and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Glendale Hotel And Spa
- Renaissance Glendale Hotel Glendale
- Glendale Renaissance