“Best in PHX”

Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I have been working in Phoenix for four months and tried several hotels/locations. The Renaissance Glendale is my favorite. Great service, rooms are new and comfortable, and they are very generous with suite upgrades to Marriott Platinum members. Lots of great restaurants in walking distance. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Kieth W

Thank you for the kind words in regards to your stay with us here in Glendale. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed with family at the hotel while my daughter attended dance Conventions. The staff starting from the front desk was excellent. One of my favorite places was to Soleil Restaurant. The manager Matthew is amazing. He is very friendly & personable and his staff are great as well. We had Kara as a waitress who is super sweet. Since being there for conventions I now go there to eat at the restaurant since I love the Service you receive by such a friendly warm staff.

Room Tip: Was there a few times and had different rooms. All were wonderful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PrincenPrincessMom

PrincenPrincessm,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks in regards to your last stay and how much you enjoyed the hotel and our team members. I will definitely pass this on to everyone to make sure they receive the great feedback. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I had the chance to stay at this hotel briefly for a business trip and I was very impressed with the hotel and amenities. First off the staff are all incredibly friendly and welcoming right when you walk through the door. The hotel itself is well situated next to plenty of shops, food, movie theater and right next to the Stadium.
My room was well appointed with everything I needed and the bed gave me one of the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time. Down pillows and comforters make a huge difference when you are miles away from your own bed and are looking for a good nights rest.
My room had a balcony for sitting outside for fresh air, large bathroom, refrigerator and working desk... basically everything I needed and then some.
The workout facility is extensive and they have a large pool and a lap pool that is open late.
The food at the restaurant was exceptional and again the staff made this visit a pleasant one.

I gauge the value and satisfaction of my stays by whether or not I would take the family to stay here next time I'm in the area. This hotel I definitely would...

Room Tip: Rooms are very quiet, so I like one that is close to elevators and vending for ice. Because you hav...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessie G
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Jessie G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed the facility and our staff and we welcome you and your family back whenever you are coming to our area!

Safe Travels

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel, super staff, perfectly located between business and entertainment, but worst complimentary breakfast I've had in 20 years. Loved everything about the hotel, but will bring cereal and power bars with me next time. And it is within walking distance of a Cabela's!

Stayed: August 2014
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Richard C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us here at the Renaissance. I will definitely follow up with our culinary department in regards to the breakfast items served in the concierge lounge and will make sure that our food quality is consistent. Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last year for a Depeche Mode concert only because it was near the Ak Chin Pavilion. I couldn't have been more pleased. I've stayed here two more times since. First of all the location is fantastic. It's walking distance of the jobing.com arena and only a few miles from Ak Chin. It's walking distance of the Tanger Outlet mall AND Westgate Center which has great restaurants, bars, and dancing fountains. Secondly, the price is great. Rooms are large and beds are comfy. The staff is great as well. This has become my place to stay in Phoenix.

• Stayed: August 2014
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Sacheen N,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks in regards to your stay. We're glad that we have become your hotel of choice in the Greater Phoenix Area and we hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had a good time here, hotel is very good. I stayed via Priceline's "Name your own price" and had a very good rate compared to what I was seeing on the other travel sights. Was disappointed ONLY with room location, I felt I was given a less then stellar location due to my paying a low rate. Not sure if that was true, but I would have been very mad to pay normal rate and get a second floor room with huge spot light as your main view. The hotel it's self was great, had to call maintenance to fix my mini fridge and they where there in less than five minutes and solved the problem. Very friendly staff, nice to be close to everything on Arizona hot afternoons, easy walk to either Coyote's or Cardinal games. The only issue that bugged me was the flag needs to be replaced, I know it is windy out here allot but it was shame full to see the American flag in that shape. Would not mind staying here again if I can get a good rate. I believe allot of the visiting teams also stay here when playing next door and that can be allot of fun. GREAT TIME. You will not be disappointed. Wi fi is not free, 13.00 per day, parking in the garage is about 12.00 per day but there is plenty of free parking in all the surrounding lots. Shopping, 20 theatre movie theater within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper room, lower floors overlook lobby roof and have spot lights shinning in your room...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dsabo6
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

dsabo6,

Thank you so much for your comments in regards to your stay. I will definitely pass on your comments to all of our departments and especially in replacing our American Flag. We hope that you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel has a great location, very close to shopping and dozens of restaurants, but their meeting space is excellent, some of the best in the valley. The meeting space is huge and airy, with a lot of natural daylight. And they have a ton of space, enough for a conference of 500 people or more.
The sleeping rooms were great, nicely updated.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Tarnold8200,

Thanks again for commenting on your stay with us in June of this year. Very happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked the meeting space we provided for your group. We hope that you will come back again to see us.....business or pleasure!