Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 10 December 2011

This was a great hotel! The room was very spacous and the hotle itself was clean and quite! The morning breakfast included a little of everything! The hotle is about 10 minutes from Luke Air Force Base and has several resteraunts close by. It was quite affordable! I would stay here again. The staff were all very friendly!

Room Tip: We found the king suite to be very spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank scasey86
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I booked 3 rooms, for family & friends here for the Cowboys/Cardinals game this past weekend. The rooms were great! I love the choice of soft & firm pillows on the beds. The front desk staff were well informed, helpful and friendly. The BEST part that it was within walking distance to the stadium! Everything we needed, including grocery stores & Cracker Barrel, were in close proximity. We will definitely stay here again, if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cutemel6
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Very friendly and helpful 24hr reception. Very knowledgeable about the area.

Everything was clean and comfortable. The pool was great, and the breakfast was really good with lots of options. It was one of the better value hotels in the area.

If you are in town for a football or hockey game, or if you want to see Westgate, this is a great location. If you want to travel anywhere else, you will probably want to rent a car. There are no convenience stores within walking distance, but plenty of restaraunts, bars and a large movie theater.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank JoeJets
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stayed here with my 2 sons, we were in the area visiting, family. The room was very clean and tidy. Breakfast was hot and ready every morning. Very delightful stay, but what really impressed me was the service from the front desk staff. I had left my lights on, on my car and the battery died. Even though we had jumper cables, Neither my sons, or I knew how to jump start a vehicle. We asked the assistance of the front desk agent "Jamie", who gladly came out and helped us jump starting the vehicle, he also gave us free bottles of water, because let me tell you it was an inferno outside at the time. We got the car running with the assistance of Jamie and we were on our way back home before we knew it. I will definitely return to this particular Holiday-Inn and thank you Jamie for helping us jump start the car!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank amy s
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My parents and I stayed at the Glendale Holiday Inn Express while we were in Glendale for my graduation. I had a room on the second floor lookng out over the pool. The room was very nice, the bed was sooo comfortable, and the shower was amazing. Loved the pool with the waterfall. If I ever go back to Glendale, that's where I would definitely stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Southga1974
Reviewed 1 June 2011

This was my third stay in a few months. The desk staff are friendly and attentive. We got lucky this time and were assigned a very large corner room. The complimentary breakfast is good and varies slightly (bacon /sausage). Near many restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank atarnove
Reviewed 4 April 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I would definitely stay there again. The room was clean and comfortable (and I'm picky about cleanliness). The express breakfast was very good. Everything was kept refreshed by a very nice gentleman who worked there. The pool area was amazing. Loved it! Lots of lounge chairs around it with fresh towels put on them every morning. We spent alot of time out there.

The hotel is a short drive to Westgate Mall and Jobing.com which have a good variety of restaurants. We ate at Gordon Biersch and the Yardhouse. Enjoyed great meals at both places.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family