Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale
US$91
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$119
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$107
ComfortSuites
US$135
US$103
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$123
US$91
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsfront deskwalking distanceroom was cleancracker barrelbeautiful pool areahotel is greathot tubfiesta bowlfire pitcardinals football gamecomplimentary breakfast isthe young ladyrestaurants and shoppinga great staythe breakfast areawestgate mallwould stay here again
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

My husband, a group of friends, and I were all in town for a concert. Between all of us we had five rooms. I'm glad we booked early because the hotel was full! Rooms were clean, beds were comfy, pool was nice, and the best continental breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. Oh, and the shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap being from Bath & Body Works was an added bonus for us girls. We will be back that way in October, and we're (hopefully the whole group) planning on staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Oscar U, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I'm happy to hear your group had a great experience and that you enjoyed our ammenities, and our Stay Smart Breakfast. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Glendale, Arizona! We look forward to your next stay with us in October.

Oscar U

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We came to Glendale Az in July, not primarily for leisure. My husband had work meetings in Glendale Arizona the week of my birthday. I came with him to relax and enjoy the desert sun. The rooms are very nicely appointed. The breakfast provided was as expected, with plenty of Celiac friendly (I'm a celiac) choices. The pool was "out of working order", so my husband spoke with the manager as I only came with him so I could enjoy the pool and sun. The person that actually made my vacation possible was Mallory. Mallory works at the front desk, the night shift. She went above and beyond her line of duty and called a nearby hotel, explained my situation and secured me a day pass to their pool. She is truly the definition of customer service. As a small business owner myself, I understand the true value of a representative that is willing to think outside of the box and to go the extra effort of making a situation for a guest possible. I will stay here again, mostly because I know if I needed anything Mallory would do her best to make it happen.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle766
Oscar U, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Michelle,

First off Happy belated Birthday! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Glendale, Arizona. I am so sorry about the pool, my staff has been working hard to get our pool back in service. Compliments such as yours are not shared as frequently so I love to pass on wonderful information such as this! I appreciate the kind words about one of our finest team members Mallory! We are very lucky to have her on our team! She is fantastic and I will pass this along to her. I was especially excited to hear that Mallory was able to be secure you a day pass at one of the nearby hotels so you can enjoy the desert sun. My staff takes great pride in offering exceptional customer service and it makes me proud when they deliver a great experience. Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Glendale! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my 8 days here, pool was clean, breakfest was delicous, hotel experience was awsome. Staff was helpful and very polite. I would definitely stay again!!!

Only down thing was the internet service was slow.

• Stayed: July 2013
GlendaleMGR2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Mizzic,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Glendale, Arizona! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your 8 days with us. I am so sorry about the slow internet you experienced, we are currently upgrading our internet so hopefully next time you're back in the area you have a better experience with our internet. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

This particular Holiday Inn is my home away from home! I am here at least 1 night per week. The people make the place!! The staff are friendly and welcoming and they go out of their way to take a few minutes to say hello. The hotel is clean and modern and the rooms are nice. A very large pool and hot tub. Dan, makes breakfast a pleasure and is very accommodating! Thanks for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
GlendaleMGR2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear Anne,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with other travelers. We value your loyalty and we can't thank you enough for choosing to stay with us. Our staff takes pride in offering excellent customer service and making our guest feel welcomed. It really makes me proud when we live up to our high standards and deliver and excellent experience. Thank you for the kind words about Dan, I will be sure to recognize him for a fantastic job. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The customer service in this hotel is probably the best I've ever experienced and I travel a lot. The hotel was clean and bright. It is located in an easy location, close to the freeway and outlet malls. Comfy beds and very affordable. I'll make a point to stay here again.

Room Tip: Didn't do kids activities or restaurant. Beautiful, quiet, comfy, affordable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
GlendaleMGR2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Glendale, we would like to thank you for the wonderful comments. We take pride in serving out guests and it really makes me proud when my team delivers a wonderful experience such as yours. There is nothing like a comfy bed when traveling. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Glendale! We look forward to serving you in the future.