“Exceptional staff :)”

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The property itself is great: room is comfortable, clean, quiet, and spacious and includes kitchenette with plenty of dishes and utensils; pool and landscaping are lovely; reasonable rate includes extras like free wifi; delicious breakfast (with hot choices like eggs and bacon); convenient location near shopping and restaurants... I could go on and on about the property, but what's most impressive is the staff.
Every single staff member I've interacted with over a 5 night stay has been exceptionally friendly, professional, warm, and helpful. (Kristine at the front desk is a gem!) Will definitely be staying here when returning to this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelingJones77

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Staybridge hotel and staff was a wonderful experience and the staff made me feel right at home. I am having all of my sales managers and agents stay here when they come to arizona. From the desk to the guest services they were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the third time that I have stayed here and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The rest of my company will be traveling to AZ in the near future and they will be staying here based on my recommendation. The staff is extremely friendly and there is free breakfast everyday. The rooms are very clean and the location is very convenient. 5 star rating from me for sure.

Steve - Evolve Solar

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I am always trying to find a room to fit my family of 5. I am tired of worrying about, "Is there going to be enough beds?" Well, let me tell you...this fit the bill even when my parents vehicle broke down and they had to spend the night with us too. I got the two bedroom Suite. It had 2 Queen Beds, a bathroom, and a desk in one bedroom. And the other bedroom had a King Bed, Desk and Bathroom. The kitchen had granite counters with a couple barstools, a very clean fridge/freezer, coffee maker, micro....all you need! The living room was small but we weren't there to watch TV and sit in the living room anyway! (Living room did have pull out sofa) Didn't use the pool because of it being too windy. But, boy it sure looked nice! Breakfast was free and decent with eggs, sausage, waffles, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, assorted breads and cereals, great coffee, fruit and juices. We were all happy with this place and will be making this our choice of hotel every visit to Phoenix which is once a month. Stayed many other places and for comfy beds, size of room, cleanliness, amount of beds available and price...this is it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ClammynArizona
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Every encounter from the front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast attendants EXCELLENT!! Beautiful clean hotel. I stayed 3 days and was greeted with a hello and smile every time I returned to the hotel. I travel with my sons basketball team March-July every year and this is far by the best deal and best customer service I have received. Breakfast was better than most (not just bagels and doughnuts), free laundry facility, plenty of parking. Clean spacious rooms, comfy bed. I would definitely stay her again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My sisters and I brought our 90 year old father to Phoenix for hip surgery and stayed in a 2 bed/2 bath suite for 4 nights. What attention to detail and special care we were given! Smiling, friendly staff. The suite was clean, comfortable and had a nicely equipped kitchen. The pool was good. Complimentary breakfast and light dinner with wine and beer made the stay fun and easy because we didn't have to go out for all meals.
I have traveled a lot and stayed in many, many hotels. The Staybridge is an exceptional place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank christine g
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The room we stayed in had a kitchenette with some dishes and utensils, which included a full fridge, microwave, kitchen sink, coffee pot with coffee packets, sugar and cream. The living room had a pull out sofa, flat screen tv, and small sofa chair. The bedroom is separated with it's own door which also has it's own flat screen tv. You would have to go through the bedroom to get to the restroom, where the sink area and toilet & shower are separated. The breakfast was great, fresh waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, variety of breads, juices, coffee, tea and fruits. The staff are very welcoming. The pool also looked relaxing.

• Stayed: May 2014