“Good location for shopping”

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here in August 2014, had a 2 room suite, very nice and clean. Breakfast standard eggs, sausage, cereal,,waffles, donuts etc.Good pool with waterfall feature. Rooms were spacious and ideal for a family. Previously stayed here in August 2012 and hotel remains well looked after.
Minutes from Westgate shopping and restaurants and the Tanger outlets. Cabellas just over the road and well worth a visit.Enjoyed our stay and will be back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a wonderful time. The staff is super friendly and the room is very comfortable. My kids thought it was the best place ever. Breakfast is great! The place far exceeded our expectations. If there was a problem they would fix it immediately. When we checked in the TV in the bedroom wouldn't turn on. They were up within 15 minutes to reset it and everything else was perfect.They followed up to make sure it was taken care of.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My wife, another couple, and myself all decided to go to a Cardnials football game.
We talked about paying more and staying at a resort, but then we would be 20-30 mins from the stadium. This place was close, and had a 2 room suite for a great price.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 2 August 2014

200 characters is not enough. My sister and I arrived in Glendale to help in a family crisis.
Staying at staybridge was a piece of heaven to come back to everyday.
Breakfast every morning also included warm greetings from the front desk staff who also asked how they could assist us further. We felt like we made new friends.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
A big thank you to Kristine, Julie, Pua, and Brianna
Deb & Candy

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was a very good Staybridge Suites, I was greeted by Toni with a warm welcome. I asked for a room on the top floor which she gave me overlooking the pool, it wasn't noisy at all. My room was clean and very cool when I entered it. If I had a complaint it would be the bottle of "Goo Gone" that was left behind and missed by the housekeeping staff two days in a row, but that's not a major thing in my opinion. The breakfast was very good and fresh. Overall this location met all my expectations. The next time I'm in the Phoenix area I will stay here again.

Room Tip: This location has two elevators, my room was on the west side of the building so I mainly used this...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for the first time last nite. Everything was positively great. Clean, modern, up to date. Would definitely recommend this to anyone! Brittanie at the front desk was so nice and accommodating! I did get the feeling though that there might be local people just wandering in and using the pool facilities. If this is actually happening, hope the staff can get it halted.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula M
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had a fantastic visit during our short stay last weekend. Everything about the hotel was perfect from check-in to check-out.

Tammy at the front desk was awsome! She was very sweet and personable. - Great customer service! When we checked in she gave us a little magnet for our door- stating that we had a small pet with us, and was able to give us a room close to the door as we had a TON of luggage!

The room itself was very clean - the kitchenette had plenty of glassware, plates, cooking supplies etc.. I loved that the TV was on a swivel so you could comfortably watch it from the couch or bed. It made the room feel bigger!

The breakfast in the morning was great! Lots of fruit, eggs, sausage, bagels/toast, muffins, cereal - and I loved the make-your-own waffle area! We stayed on the weekend, so did not get to experience the Tuesday-Thursday dinners, but I loved that a schedule for the whole month was posted on our fridge so one would know what to expect each day!

To sum it up -- The Staybridge is a fantastic place to stay in Glendale. It is walking distance to Westgate, or you can take the hotel shuttle ($5 per person) or a taxi for about $5. We walked - because it was so close. (Less than 10 minutes)

Room Tip: There are a few rooms with balconies -- we asked for a room on the ground floor clse to parking. Ro...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple