“A friendly place to rest”

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Excellent value for money. Hotel is clean and tidy with a good location. Staff are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. With complimentary breakfast and social evenings three times a week, which include complimentary dinner, this is a very welcoming environment.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Myself and a bunch of friends came to the Westgate area to party for my friends birthday. We stayed at the Staybridge because of the reasonable price and the location is in walking distance of shopping, restaraunts, and the bars. The room was a very nice suite (a sweet siute) and the staff was very friendly. The lobby is very large and offered a great breakfast with waffles :) There is plenty of room to lounge in the lobby and dining area, that offers comfy seating and televisions. The Staybridge is worth the stay, you won't be dissapointed. I will stay again the next time I make it to the west valley.

Room Tip: I just took whatever room was available.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here in August 2014, had a 2 room suite, very nice and clean. Breakfast standard eggs, sausage, cereal,,waffles, donuts etc.Good pool with waterfall feature. Rooms were spacious and ideal for a family. Previously stayed here in August 2012 and hotel remains well looked after.
Minutes from Westgate shopping and restaurants and the Tanger outlets. Cabellas just over the road and well worth a visit.Enjoyed our stay and will be back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a wonderful time. The staff is super friendly and the room is very comfortable. My kids thought it was the best place ever. Breakfast is great! The place far exceeded our expectations. If there was a problem they would fix it immediately. When we checked in the TV in the bedroom wouldn't turn on. They were up within 15 minutes to reset it and everything else was perfect.They followed up to make sure it was taken care of.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My wife, another couple, and myself all decided to go to a Cardnials football game.
We talked about paying more and staying at a resort, but then we would be 20-30 mins from the stadium. This place was close, and had a 2 room suite for a great price.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 2 August 2014

200 characters is not enough. My sister and I arrived in Glendale to help in a family crisis.
Staying at staybridge was a piece of heaven to come back to everyday.
Breakfast every morning also included warm greetings from the front desk staff who also asked how they could assist us further. We felt like we made new friends.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
A big thank you to Kristine, Julie, Pua, and Brianna
Deb & Candy

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was a very good Staybridge Suites, I was greeted by Toni with a warm welcome. I asked for a room on the top floor which she gave me overlooking the pool, it wasn't noisy at all. My room was clean and very cool when I entered it. If I had a complaint it would be the bottle of "Goo Gone" that was left behind and missed by the housekeeping staff two days in a row, but that's not a major thing in my opinion. The breakfast was very good and fresh. Overall this location met all my expectations. The next time I'm in the Phoenix area I will stay here again.

Room Tip: This location has two elevators, my room was on the west side of the building so I mainly used this...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo