Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The hotel is fairly new and near all of the Westgate action. The rooms are spacios, clean, and updated. The hotel allowed us to check in early sine we were going to the Cardinals game. They also have a $5 shuttle to and from the stadium from the hotel. The outlet mall is nearby and there is a great selection of restaurants nearby. The staff was very nice and helpful. They also have a free breakfast buffet and wifi.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottyFantastic

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel felt like home. Very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff. We had a 2 bedroom suite for family of 4 and fit all our needs for a long weekend. Breakfast was very good, lots of choices. The only negative was no safe in room. We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Missyjf
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during my business trip. The hotel exceeded all my expectations. The room was very spacious, modern, and clean. A/C worked great (at one point I actually had to turn it down because it was getting too cold), staff were very nice, service was impeccable, and breakfast was super! The complimentary food & wine they had there for their BBQ night was a nice plus. There are some minor things that would be nice to fix but otherwise amazing stay. Thank you!

+ Very spacious room, clean, modern, with a fully-equipped kitchen
+ Professional friendly staff
+ Beautiful swimming pool outdoors (didn't have time to use :()
+ Excellent breakfast
+ Free Wifi
+ Nice lobby decor and well maintained
+ Good-working A/C
+ They were nice enough to keep our luggage for the day after check-out

- Bed was comfortable but somewhat too soft for my liking
- Would be nice if WiFi was less laggy

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Vadik_B
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Quality hotel - good price - great location near the stadium, Westgate & the 101.
2 br plus lr/kitchen for a good price.
Good breakfast selection.
Nice pool and fitness center.
All of this and priced under $200.

Room Tip: Great location by the stadium, Westgate, less than a mile to the 101. Spacious 2 br plus lr/kitche...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank paecpamba
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I am a long time Platinum member having stayed at many Marriott properties around the world. Stayed at this hotel last night and had the typical Marriott (good) experience I have come to know and expect. My problem with this hotel was after I left.
I noticed when I got to a private residence a couple hours after I left the Marriott that I was missing a shirt I left behind at the hotel. I called the hotel front deck right away and said I'd like to come by and pick the shirt up. After giving them a description they said they would check and call me back which they did. To my surprise the guy at the desk said there was no shirt in the room.
As I only had a couple changes of clothes in my small bag I know I had left it there. The shirt itself can be replaced but not the trust worthless of one of the Marriott staff at this hotel who would rather steal a shirt than do the right thing. This type of behavior is not typical of Marriott and I am sure management would not tolerate it if they knew who among them were not up to the Marriott standard.
So be advised. Make sure you take everything with you when you leave this hotel or there is a good chance you will never see your stuff again even if you contact them right after you leave.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Wayne R
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I recently stayed at the Residence Inn in Glendale. I arrived late at night and the desk clerk was very helpful and attentive - even to the very rude people ahead of me! I got to my room and it was HUGE! I have never stayed at a Residence Inn before and was very pleasantly surprised. The room was immaculate and spotless - I am very picky about cleanliness in a hotel room. Each day the room was cleaned as if someone new was coming in - not just a light touch up. The only flaw I would say is that the air conditioning vent was on the wall just a few inches from the bed and blew directly on me. This may just be because of my room location - #426 which was just off the elevator. Overall - I would stay here or any other Residence Inn again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank cdmas93
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We just spent 5 nights at this hotel. Everything was what you would expect of a newer Marriott property. The pool is shared with the adjacent Springhill Suites and is larger than your ordinary hotel swimming pool. The breakfast was plentiful each day. We didn't use the guest laundry or fitness room, but they looked very nice from what we could see from the hallway.

The only negative...housekeeping never came by and cleaned our room on the second day. I finally had to call the front desk at 5pm to request cleaning/towels. We assumed that it was just a mis-communication among staff.

The location is close to the Westgate area which has many restaurants and a movie theater. Cabelas and Cracker Barrel are within walking distance.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor. I would request a higher floor if you can get it to avoid road an...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank beachluver9GA
Travellers also viewed these Glendale hotels
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale

Been to Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District

Address: 7350 N Zanjero Blvd, Glendale, AZ 85305-1112 (Formerly Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale)
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Glendale
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Glendale
#6 Family Hotel in Glendale
Price Range: £112 - £244 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Hotel Glendale