“Thanks for the great stay!”

Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Chicago, Illinois
“Thanks for the great stay!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

First trip to Arizona with the family for Spring Training. The hotel was perfect for the purpose of our trip. The breakfast and social nights were the best. With two little kids, the last thing we wanted to do at night was find a place to dine. It was perfect to have the dinners on premise....even better to have it free! The staff is superb. Extremely friendly and always wanting to please. A special shout out to William at the front desk! Thanks for a great stay :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ChiTownDM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
redondo beach
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We have not stayed here but I have never had such great customer service at any hotel ! Samantha Boykin is great at what she does. I can not wait until we stay here Feb for the next Super Bowl in 2014/15. My family is so excited. I wonder what fantastic treats they will have for me and my family .I would suggest this hotel just by service alone and I NEVER do that

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lb33wonka
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Hotel is bright and clean on outside.
Staff exceptional and friendly.
Rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained.
Breakfast is good quality each morning.
Near (across street) from west gate attractions.
Would definitely recommend hotel and return again!

• Stayed January 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Perfect location!!! Near a great shopping outlet, restaurants, and the university of phoenix stadium. Everything is pretty much in walking distance if the weather permits. The most helpful & friendly staff ever, honestly. Genuinely pleasant and got to know quite a bit about me even though I was only here for ONE night. First time in Phoenix, as I now live in Tucson, but my husband and I will definitely return to stay here. The room was perfectly clean. They offer room service, free breakfast, a free evening social, beautiful patio area, grill, heated Jacuzzi & heated pool. Right next to springhill suites so they share these common areas, but you can't tell. It was never overly crowded as I've seen some shared facilities before. Definitely recommend! Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrsH1106
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Marriot hotels are the best. This hotel was great, provided a hot breakfast, excellent rooms with kitchen and all the extras. Staff was very accommodating. Pool and exercise rooms were good, pool was even heated. AAA plus rating.

Room Tip: Great location, near local attractions, free parking. Excellent customer service.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ken c
captiva, fl
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Booked and prepaid for 3 double rooms for a 3 day weekend Nov 22-25 for 8 guys on a Sports Road Trip. The GM, Delia called the day before our arrival to inform me Military personnel were still there and occupying our Rooms.Somewhat Disappointment- at 1st- but hey it's Our Military. We will get something else I thought. But then....She proceeds to tell me that she will give me 2 Pres.Suites and 3 singles in return. All with pull-out sofas, and all very roomy. Especially the Pres. Suites. Delia was there to greet me when I arrived She also provided each Suite with a favorite beverage and apology note. Apology? Are you kidding Delia? Way Over the Top Service- and our Military was satisfied! Also, Felt a little better with them being there!

Breakfast was great. Service excellent throughout. Everyone Helpful with directions and Recommendations of Restaurants and places to go. The location is easy walking distance to Outlets, Hockey Arena, Univ. of Phoenix Stadium and Westgate. There are plenty of shuttles and carts around for those who can't walk the 10 minutes to get there. We found the walks enjoyable and needed though- after stuffing ourselves with food and our favorite beverages!

Will we stay there again? What do you think? We were WOWED! Thanks Delia!

Room Tip: Book a Presidential suite if you are in a group as one of your Rooms. Recommend the 1st floor Pres.s...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank csheetz
Sydney
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My only regret was that I didn't have the kids with me as they would have loved this place. 2 bedroom unit with 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen! Enough said.
Outside, nice temperature in the pool (not too hot or cold) , fantastic hot spa and a BBQ with fire pits for outdoor entertainment. Within walking distance to outlet shopping and restaurant district and sporting arena and other sporting venues. (although I did drive there).
Continential breakfast was good value.

Room Tip: Take your own food, as it has full size kitchen .
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrDigby100
Travellers also viewed these Glendale hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Home2 Suites by Hilton Glendale Westgate
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale

Been to Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District

Property: Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Address: 7350 N Zanjero Blvd, Glendale, AZ 85305-1112 (Formerly Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale)
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Glendale
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Glendale
#6 Family Hotel in Glendale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Hotel Glendale