Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable. We had a studio king which was plenty of space for the two of us. We utilized the pool which was great with a neat waterfall. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety. It was frustrating there were no ice machines but the front desk did give us one little bucket to use for our drinks. I understand there is a freezer in your room but ours dropped 6 ice cubes at a time so would need to be on for hours to get ice. Maybe they've had an issue with the football crown filling coolers but was frustrating to us who just wanted to have some drinks by the pool and enjoy there resort.

We will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 August 2014

GREAT LOCATION. Enjoyed the hotel, great location and very friendly staff. Housekeeping moved a little slow. Never got my room made before 6pm. Had to way a couple of time for housekeeping to be finished. Not good when you have been out working all day in the Phoenix heat. Found holes (cigarette burns on my bed sheets). Front desk was very helpful with eating suggestions.

Room Tip: the higher the better. I was on the 3rd floor, but had some very loud 4th floor neighbors. Very hard...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was in town visiting family but wanted a respite. First, we lucked out and chose the hottest week of the whole summer. The hotel was at about 50% occupancy, no lines, no one at the pool, breakfast only had a few people, it was great!

The room was spacious. We actually had 2 adults and five kids, my 9 and 6 year old nephews and 20 month old niece stayed with us. The bathroom was large and very, very clean.

We had a fridge and a microwave which was excellent.

The service was great and we were told that they have deals for teachers (which I am one). The pool was clean and not too deep for the kids.

The breakfast had a nice variety of hot and cold foods and was kept well stocked.

All in all a fabulous stay at an amazing summer discounted price!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The hotel has great rooms, amenities, breakfast and is located in a great spot for visitors. I was put in a room on the ground floor that came with tiny spiders and crickets included coming in through the bathroom vent. The spiders were cleared up after the first night but the crickets continued to show up. On the second night, when the custodial person came to help me kill the crickets that I couldn't reach, she told me that this particular room and the room across the hall often have bugs... not what I wanted to hear. My question would be - why did they put me in this room in that case? Why put any customer in this room? After she left, additional crickets appeared and at that point, I asked politely to be moved. I was moved to the second floor where my room was perfectly fine. The manager felt bad and the service from the employees throughout the visit was very good. I do wish they had made a gesture to reduce my room rate or something else to compensate for this experience. That would have left a much better impression on me.
I don't like to leave negative reviews, and I wouldn't say not to stay here but I would suggest you definitely ask for a room on an upper floor.

Room Tip: Request a room NOT on the first floor!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate L
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for an entire month for work and loved it. The facilities are well maintained and they had no problem accommodating my night shift needs. The pool is great but can be busy. Also be sure to take advantage of the free breakfast and dinners.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect, across from restaurants and shopping and far enough off the main street to enjoy a quiet nights rest. The room was quiet and very clean. I would stay there again. They had a wonder outdoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank J F
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We came here in 2013 for the USAA EVENT and again in 2014. The hotel is nice and clean and looks great. Short coming is the single elevators and quite frankly the breakfast. It's decent once but not for a week. It is not sub standard to the marriott chain at all, its just tired. Same eggs and sausage and limited nutritious options.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Glendale hotels
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale
0 mi away
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area

Been to Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District

Address: 7350 N Zanjero Blvd, Glendale, AZ 85305-1112 (Formerly Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale)
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Glendale
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Glendale
#6 Family Hotel in Glendale
Price Range: £121 - £353 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Hotel Glendale