“Great hotel”

SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a week while visiting friends and family in Peoria. Our room included a sitting area with a desk, couch and a kitchenette with a microwave and small fridge The room was very clean. Our bed was changed daily with fresh sheets above and below the comforter. The bed was very comfortable. There was a full breakfast every morning with eggs and sausage, hot and cold cereals, muffins, bagels,etc and great coffee. There was also coffee provided in the room. The front desk people were extremely friendly. Long story short, I will stay here again the next time we are in AZ.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Near Glendale Sports venues, and within walking distance of the Arrowhead Mall. Lots of great restaurants in the area. It is one of the older standard Springhill Suites layouts with a small sitting area and weird furniture. It is a little worn and frayed, but comfortable. The staff tries harder here. We think the breakfast is above average for a Springhill, which all have pretty good ones. The fitness room is minimal but the equipment was in working order and well maintained and stocked, and cool-very important in Phoenix. We saw some complaints about the AC at this location, but we found no problem as long as you kept the thermostat turned up higher than you would expect. Pool is marginal but doesnt seem to be what people come to this location for. The best thing is that at least when we have priced this hotel and for our stay the rates were very reasonable. It is off the main road so all the rooms are pretty quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

had a nice visit. Front Desk upgraded us to a bigger suite due to that I am a Marriott silver member. Front desk was very nice and helpful. maids were a little grumpy, wasn't to please to give us another shampoo or a extra towel.

The breakfast of good, not excellent. Only had 2 hot dishes. But, it was ok for a free breakfast.

But, overall was a nice hotel, parking very good and lots of restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 4 days, very clean, has fridge and microwave in room, shopping, gas and, many restaurants in walking distances. The complimentary buffet breakfast was perfect because we didn't have to go elsewhere. Was able to print boarding passes in the front lobby free of charge. Everything was so easy access. One thing I didn't like, the elevator rugs were a little dirty which surprised me because everything else was very clean and up to date

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I travel all over the country and call myself a "Marriott Guy" because I prefer Marriott properties. After a while, they all look the same. But that is the point, isn't. Consistency? I always get what I expect from most Marriott hotels, clean rooms, great service and convenient locations to where I do my business.

Every now and then, I am blown away by people who are willing to go the extra mile. Such as the case with the team at SpringHill Phoenix/Glendale.

They will always be in my favorites.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Stayed here for a week for a business trip. The room was nice sized but the service was not that great when I was checking out. Was not able to get a receipt and was told it would be emailed. The receipt still never came a week later so I called, I was told I couldn't get my receipt except for via fax. I requested it be mailed via postal mail. I'm still waiting and I need it for my business expenses.
The pool is located in the back parking lot, so that wasn't very pleasant. It was fine for the week but I think for my next trip out I will go back to the one on the other side of town. Much more friendly and better value.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This was where we stayed for our first night of our holiday. We had just driven down from Las Vegas after getting off the plane so we were all tired. The room was not that big but it was clean and we had a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge and a small sitting area. The beds were ok. Foam matress which made it very hot to sleep - as the air conditioner did not work very well. It was very hot outside - about 90 degrees. What we did like about this hotel was that the Olive Garden was right across from the hotel and the value for the dinner we had was excellent. Also our main reason for going here was to see a Mariner's baseball game and the stadium was only a couple of blocks away. The complimentary breakfast was very good. They had eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, cereals, yogurt etc.
We only stayed for the one night and it was ok. We left after the baseball game and headed to Flagstaff.

Room Tip: Make sure the air conditioner is in good working order.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Comfort Inn & Suites At Talavi
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate

Been to SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria? Share your experiences!