Quality Inn Glendale at Arrowhead Towne Center
US$91
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$108
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$127
US$113
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$80
Home2.com
US$98
ComfortSuites
US$93
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Staybridge.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I chose this hotel because it was not too far from the hospital where my husband was staying in ICU. I arrived after 8:00 p.m. exhausted, after a very long and stressful day. The young man at the front desk that night could not answer even one of my questions regarding the name of the street adjacent to the property, the quickest route back to the hospital, etc. He was not knowledgeable about the property, the rooms - first suggesting a room located on the third floor in a hotel with no elevator (lugging my over-night bag) and to a woman alone at night. Then suggesting a room by the pool after I had explained to him I just wanted a quiet room to get some much needed sleep. If I was managing this hotel, this kid definitely would not be on the payroll!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed 12 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I stay in this hotel only one night, because my flight arrived late at night and I was going to Grand Canyon. I had a good night without any problems, and I had a good breakfeast. There was everything I wanted for a stay of one night

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This hotel is in a nice location. It's an older which would be okay if they were totally renavate it. They need all new beds/pillows/linens/carpeting. It needs a good cleaning and some fresh paint. They also need to fix many many little things. We ask for maintenance for 2 of the 4 rooms and no one ever came. We then choose to stay only one night and in the meantime we found a much nicer hotel for the 2nd and 3rd night so we left. The new hotel was $25.00 a night more for 3 couples and the 4th couple it was $25.00 less. There was no comparison to the two hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family