I am a motel girl. I don't spend much, but I do like nice places. This is the place. Great for the price. I stayed 5 days and the inn was definitely a home away from home. The Inn was elegant and I will forever stay here when down in the Glendale area. The staff was wonderful. Rosa was the house keeper and she was always willing to give us extra towels and extra garbage bags. She was pleasant and helpful. Every time I came through main door, either to come or go, I was always greeted with a hello or a have a good day. The staff was helpful and always willing to help me. I had a headache one night and they quickly brought me some medicine. The rooms were always clean and the TV was excellent to watch at the end of a long day. The bathroom was big, and had room to move around in it so you didn't fell you were being closed in. The only negative would be that there was no bathtub and that there was no place to put my shampoo and conditioner bottles. They have a soap dish, but they had to be laying down otherwise the bottles would fall on the floor. A hanging shower caddy would be nice to have.
The amenities were excellent!! They were always available at all hours of the day. I was lucky to have a room just down from the commons room, so it was easy to get something at any time. There was always plenty of water (even when you come in the main doors at the front desk, they have water sitting there for you to take). There was juices and soda, milk for the mornings half and half for coffee (I don't drink that though) The ice machine was right there also, so I was always able to have ice water. There was cold cereal in the mornings, and soup in the afternoons and evening. There was apples both at the front desk and in the commons room. There was snack bars and popcorn. A microwave was provided as well in the commons room. I thought that was going to be a problem because it wasn't in the room, but it was no hassle to go to the commons room when needed. Over all I was very impressed and extremely pleased at how wonderful the Thunderbird Executive Inn and Conference Center was. It is the place and I would recommend it to my family (I would say my mom, but she was with me for this trip) This is the place to choose when down in the Glendale area. Nothing but good from this place! You will not regret staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thunderbird Executive Inn is located in Glendale, Arizona on the campus of the Thunderbird School of Global Management. This Hidden Gem will surprise and delight you with its upscale guest rooms, 24 hr complimentary snack lounge, and unique diversions such as the Thunderbird Pub that is located in an historic military airfield control tower. With proximity to Arizona's Spring Training baseball and the University of Phoenix Stadium, the Thunderbird Executive Inn is the perfect hotel for leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Executive Inn And Conference Center
- Thunderbird Executive Hotel Glendale