Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
US$150
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
US$165
Home2.com
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$131
SpringHill Suites
US$135
US$124
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfree snacksmain buildingcollege campussoupstrail mixgranola barsgraduate schoollounge areacold drinksinternational businessspring trainingparking is limitedhour snackshour accesslocal hotelsquiet place to stayorange trees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

sheduled a deposition in Glendale area and after booking the hotel called about the conference rooms. Staff was exceedingly helpful, fees reasonable and the included amenities were extraordinary. Rooms were very nice. Hotel staff friendly and great to work with. Will look for reasons to come back to this area and stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank deallen2014
Patti D, General Manager at Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at The Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center. We're thrilled that you found our staff to be exceedingly helpful, friendly and overall great to work with while staying with us on business. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service while ensuring that our geusts have their needs met and that we exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to enjoy more of our "extraordinary" amenities.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We were so pleased with our stay. Rooms were very nice and comfortable. Staff were all exceptional. We loved looking at all the pictures depicting the history of Thunderbird and going up in the control tower. The unlimited snacks and drinks in the lounge was a huge bonus. Would highly recommend this hotel and just a short drive to the Dodgers Spring Training camp,

Room Tip: We stayed in the main section on 2nd floor in King Size room. Close to lounge.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coreyjason
Patti D, General Manager at Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Thunderbird Executive Inn during your recent stay in Glendale for Spring Trainning. With close proximity to many stadiums, including Peoria Sports Complex, we're a great location to catch a game and see all that Glendale has to offer.

We take pride in our history on the Thunderbird campus and are thrilled you enjoyed the history, air traffic control tower and pictures. With the many amenities we have to offer, including complimentary lounge snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi and parking, we're a great value for any Spring Training visitor. Thank you again for staying at the Thunderbird Executive Inn. We look forward to seeing you again, in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The rooms were appointed nicely. Loved the huge walk in shower. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. my only issue was the parking availability. There are very few parking places close to any of the rooms. We unfortunately were there during a huge storm. We had to park quite a distance from the room and got soaked in the process of getting to our room. Other then that it was a wonderful experience and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry R

Thank you for your recent stay at the Thunderbird Executive Inn! I'm very sorry to hear that you had difficulties with finding parking while on-site. Although there are many areas around campus to park, I understand during a rare rain storm in Phoenix, parking in front of your room would have been ideal. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that caused. I'm thrilled to hear that other than that, you enjoyed your room, the amenities and all that Thunderbird has to offer. Please visit us again in the future! We look forward to seeing you again, soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I am a motel girl. I don't spend much, but I do like nice places. This is the place. Great for the price. I stayed 5 days and the inn was definitely a home away from home. The Inn was elegant and I will forever stay here when down in the Glendale area. The staff was wonderful. Rosa was the house keeper and she was always willing to give us extra towels and extra garbage bags. She was pleasant and helpful. Every time I came through main door, either to come or go, I was always greeted with a hello or a have a good day. The staff was helpful and always willing to help me. I had a headache one night and they quickly brought me some medicine. The rooms were always clean and the TV was excellent to watch at the end of a long day. The bathroom was big, and had room to move around in it so you didn't fell you were being closed in. The only negative would be that there was no bathtub and that there was no place to put my shampoo and conditioner bottles. They have a soap dish, but they had to be laying down otherwise the bottles would fall on the floor. A hanging shower caddy would be nice to have.
The amenities were excellent!! They were always available at all hours of the day. I was lucky to have a room just down from the commons room, so it was easy to get something at any time. There was always plenty of water (even when you come in the main doors at the front desk, they have water sitting there for you to take). There was juices and soda, milk for the mornings half and half for coffee (I don't drink that though) The ice machine was right there also, so I was always able to have ice water. There was cold cereal in the mornings, and soup in the afternoons and evening. There was apples both at the front desk and in the commons room. There was snack bars and popcorn. A microwave was provided as well in the commons room. I thought that was going to be a problem because it wasn't in the room, but it was no hassle to go to the commons room when needed. Over all I was very impressed and extremely pleased at how wonderful the Thunderbird Executive Inn and Conference Center was. It is the place and I would recommend it to my family (I would say my mom, but she was with me for this trip) This is the place to choose when down in the Glendale area. Nothing but good from this place! You will not regret staying here.

Room Tip: The room with a king size bed on the second floor is close to the commons room, perfect distant. No noise and close to the amenities.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Patti D, General Manager at Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at the Thunderbird Executive Inn and the compliments on the service, amenities and location. We're thrilled you found the hotel to not only meet your expectations, but rather WOW and exceed them. From the housekeeping staff, to the front desk, and conference services teams, we take pride in personalizing and anticipating our guests needs. The complimentary lounge with snacks, beverages, soups, and cereals is definitely aimed to please every guest. We look forward to your many return visits to the Thunderbird Executive Inn and for making us "the place" to be in Glendale! Thank you!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

After reading the reviews from other hotels that included issues of safety and cleanliness, I was impressed with the positive reviews on these points about Thunderbird. It is all true. What a great place to stay at a very competitive price. The open "help yourself" snack shop with soda, snacks, and fruit was a fun surprise. We will definitely stay at the Thunderbird Executive Inn for all future trips to Phoenix.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Patti D, General Manager at Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at the Thunderbird Executive Inn in Glendale, AZ. Nestled on The Thunderbird School of Global Management campus, the Inn offers a resort-like hotel atmosphere with quiet grounds and many amenities to make your stay comfortable. We're thrilled that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable, affordable and all around a great place to stay. Please come visit us again the next time you visit the Phoenix/Glendale area. We look forward to seeing you again sometime. Thank you for being our guest!