March 15, 2014. Stayed one night. Upon arrival your first thought is, am I at the right place? It does not look like a hotel, Inn or motel. Not sure how many acres are in the whole training facility, but it is big. We stayed in the two story, main facility. The grounds were well kept and clean. Our room was very spacious and clean also. On the second floor is a snack area for fruit, cereal, juice and coffee, included with your stay. I give the highest marks to the sleep quality; best bed and quietest place I have ever stayed. All rooms are set back from the street quite a way, so there is no traffic noise. The only negative is the amount of parking. I am guessing most customers (students) arrive by other transport than private car, so they have allotted less space to parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thunderbird Executive Inn is located in Glendale, Arizona on the campus of the Thunderbird School of Global Management. This Hidden Gem will surprise and delight you with its upscale guest rooms, 24 hr complimentary snack lounge, and unique diversions such as the Thunderbird Pub that is located in an historic military airfield control tower. With proximity to Arizona's Spring Training baseball and the University of Phoenix Stadium, the Thunderbird Executive Inn is the perfect hotel for leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Executive Inn And Conference Center
- Thunderbird Executive Hotel Glendale