“Exactly What I Wanted”

Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel during my business trip to Arizona and was delighted at the appearance and the atmosphere. It is very clean with an exceptionally friendly staff. I was particularly impressed at how well the dining room attendant, Dahlia, kept up with all the demands of keeping everyone happy, maintaining food supply, and cleaning up the messes of sloppy eaters without a single grumble. This is a must stay if you are in the area. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Papaw1955

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The rooms were spacious and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was very good and plentiful. There is large number of restaurants nearby. Easy access to freeway. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Spent two nights at this wonderful hotel. I reserved a King bed and to my surprise I was given the Presidential suite for the same price. The suite was over 1,000 square feet with every amenity you could imagine. The staff was outstanding and the entire hotel was immaculate. The free breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank unknowndiner
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was staying at this hotel while visiting my boyfriend. The staff are beyond friendly and the breakfast was great every morning. The rooms were also very clean and it's close to Westgate. My only comment is that the fitness center is super small with no weights.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Was in town for a couple white sox spring training games booked a couple nights here because of the location its only a few blocks from the white sox and dodgers spring training facility it is well maintained the staff is very friendly and the rooms very clean they offer free breakfast its your average hotel breakfast of scrambled eggs bacon sausage waffles pastries and juice and I think they also had cereal as well hotel is close to many restaurants and also an outlet mall for you nfl fans traveling to see your team play the cardinals its also located very close to there stadium

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This place is just so nice. When I walked in, it was incredibly quiet, no loud noise or obnoxious people in the lobby. The check-in was fast and easy. The gentlemen who helped me was very courteous and helpful. When I got to my room I saw that on the outside of my door, I had received the Parlor Suite. Mind you, I had stayed in Central/Downtown Phoenix the night before, I walked in and I could almost imagine a ray of sunshine with chimes playing in the background like I was in a dream because it was a complete upgrade from where I was before. I first noticed the living room that was completely separate from the bedroom, and the tile flooring. This room had everything you could ever want if you were staying for over 3 or 4 days. Unfortunately, I was only in town for 1 more day, so I could to enjoy this suite for a whole day. Everything was spotless! I also love the fact that EVERYTHING is around this hotel. The best restaurants, the stadiums and outlets. Ugh. Next time I'm in town, I will seriously stay here for a three day weekend because this area is up and coming. I think it will be the next Scottsdale because of the businesses that are being developed. Thank you so much for a nice experience after a terrible nightmare! I'll definitely be back for that Parlor Suite =)

Room Tip: If you have 4+ in your party, get the Parlor Suite, or if you come for Super Bowl Weekend next year...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Spent 4 nights here and this was a quality Comfort Suites. Staff was fantastic and friendly. Very clean! Loved the fresh strawberry water in the lobby. Rooms were wonderful with private sitting areas. Breakfast was typical waffle bar/cereal/scrambled eggs but the ladies who ran it were so nice. Sits in a great location - close to restaurants, shopping and the stadium.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family