“Loved Macayo's for 40 years”

Macayo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #61 of 560 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Phoenix, Arizona
“Loved Macayo's for 40 years”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've eaten at Macayo's for over 40 years. They always do a good job and keep up with new menu items to keep the restaurant interesting. Not the best gourmet Mexican food but good fair. Love their tacos and Salsa.

Visited July 2014

Arizona
“Macayo's always delivers!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We ordered from their catering menu for my brother-in-law's birthday! Everything was fantastic! We highly recommend any of their locations!!

Visited March 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Flavorful Mexican food”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stopped by for lunch and ordered the chicken fajitas because I saw that meal delivered to the table next to us. The portion of chicken, looked liked a large full breast cut into 9 pieces. So I ordered it thinking I could eat half and take half home. Once mine came I was surprised that I ended up with 5 slices. I didn't say anything, which I should have, so it was good for one fajita sandwich but no leftovers.
All ingredients were tasty and fresh.
Get the refried beans, they were tasty as well. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.
The inside of the restaurant was very large and nicely decorated. There also was a section to eat outside.
Staff was attentive, friendly and food was served quickly.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MaryAnn1290
Glendale, Arizona
“Good food, great prices!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

When I moved to Phoenix, I asked someone where to go for good Mexican food and they recommended Macayo's. It's now my go-to Mexican place. The carnita chimichanga is the best!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Becky W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great fresh Mexican food”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

If you're looking for great Mexican food in Glendale, try Macayo's. The food is very tasty, and you can taste the freshness. Service was impeccable, and the ambiance was nicer than most Mexican restaurants. Portions are very large. Overall it's one of the better Mexican restaurants I've been to.

Visited May 2013