I stayed at The Hampton Inn & Suites Glendale – Westgate Center during the 3rd week of June for work. Here’s my recap of my stay…
The hotel was maybe 20 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport and located very close to the highway. The hotel is also very close walking distance to the Jobing Arena and University of Phoenix Stadium. Also close to the hotel is Westgate City Center which includes some retail shops, lots of restaurants and bars and a movie theater. I was also told that there’s a Wal-Mart close by as well. They are also building an outlet across the street. Location is perfect! The hotel has a shuttle van that will take you short distances to and from the hotel.
The hotel looks new. The grounds were very nicely kept. The lobby and elevators and hallways were kept clean and smelling fresh. There’s an outside pool as well.
I stayed in a King Bed Study Room. The bed was large and comfy and clean. Lots of pillows and a nice fluffy duvet comforter. The room also had a refrigerator and microwave in it. The room had a nice size work desk & chair, sofa and coffee table. Oh…and a decent size LCD TV with lots of available cable channels. Dare I say…more than the Marriott properties that I frequent. The bathroom was very spacious with a great shower. Excellent water pressure and warm temp. I also liked that the bathroom was stocked daily with amenities like makeup remover cloths, Q-tips, soaps & lotion.
The hotel offers complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. And it was delicious each morning. Breakfast included a variety of items – cereals, yogurt, fruit, eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffle maker, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, coffee, tea and juice. And last but not least…the staff were so helpful and courteous throughout my entire stay. I would definitely stay at this hotel the next time I’m in Phoenix and will refer others to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale/Westgate is located right next to the University of Phoenix Stadium (home of the Arizona Cardinals) and Gila River Arena (home of the Phoenix Coyotes and Arizona Sting) as its backdrop, Westgate features trendy restaurants and lounges as well as unique shops, concerts and sporting events. Our hotel in Glendale, AZ also puts you in reach of the Major League Baseball Spring Training grounds, Phoenix International Raceway, Luke Air Force Base and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate Hotel Glendale
- Hampton Inn Glendale
- Glendale Hampton Inn