Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
US$144
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
US$165
Home2.com
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$120
SpringHill Suites
US$129
US$118
All reviewsgreat locationwalking distanceoutlet mallacross the streetgila river arenacomplimentary breakfastcardinals stadiumhotel stafffootball gamegreat place to staynice breakfastsporting eventsthe hotel is cleanwould stay here againeasy accessking suitespring training
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hampton Inns rarely disappoint me. I pick Hampton whenever possible because I know it will always be clean and comfortable and have all the freebies I like. The breakfast was great and had a nice variety of items to choose from. Plenty of seating as well. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. Thank you for the free wifi!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Spent 2 nights here in order to take in both an NHL and NFL game. Perfect location for an easy walk to both. Pay the extra for a King Suite. Very roomy. Only complaint would be the pillows. Better breakfast than any of the "free" ones we've had at a hotel chain. Even changed the hot items on the second day. Also walking distance to many restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: King suite worth the extra.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheCannyscott
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights while visiting family. The hotel seems rather new, very clean with friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend paying the extra $10 dollars for a King Suite - more room and it was totally worth it. The hotel is walking distance to the outlet shops, as well as many restaurants. If you have a rental car, there are many, many shops in the surrounding area. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank morningdove225
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Valerie was the person I talked to on the telephone when I made our reservation, she was also working the front desk when we checked in and checked out. She was extermely helpful, she told us about the hotel's services and about shopping and restraunts nearby. Valerie made us feel welcome and that our business was appreciated. I would stay there again and recommend that hotel because of the way we were treated.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The Hampton Inn and suites is a beautiful hotel. Very clean and comfy. Friendly staff. The pool was way too cold even though it was hot outside. Make sure you ask to join the Hhonors program because they don't offer it. We stay there so we could walk to the NHL game - it was ideal. We also walked to the NFL game and the outlet mall.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple