“Nice Meal, but not great service”

Tutti Santi Ristorante Italiano by Nina
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Utopia
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to Tutti Santi. Our meals were good and the atmosphere very nice. A couple of complaints, however. They have a video on the web site of their pizza chef from Naples, and my husband was looking forward to a pizza. We get there and find the pizza oven cold and no pizza on the dinner menu. Next, we were in town for a funeral of the father of one of our dearest friends, and i bought a very special bottle of wine from California to toast our friend's Dad. The restaurant said it is against their liquor license, which I don't believe. They just want more revenue and for you to buy their wine.

I had an orange roughy with lemon sauce, capers and artichoke hearts, and it was excellent. My friends really enjoyed their chicken and pasta entrees. My husband said his pasta entree was only OK. (He is English and very conservative about using any superlatives!

The service was pretty inattentive for a place of this caliber, so that was disappointing. Hopefully, it will be better if we visit again in the future.

1  Thank caukwiphyllis

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We have never had a bad experience at any of the Tutti Santi restaurants. Service and food is consistently wonderful. We have gone with only two of us and we have gone as a family with up to 14 of us. Always accommodating.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have been regular diners at this restaurant since they opened and I had previously written a very positive review. Sadly, the last few visits have met with disappointment and I feel the need to revise my opinion. My family was visiting for the holidays in December and we enjoyed reasonably attentive service but the food was not the typically fresh fare we expected...fish was not fresh, portions reduced, and several had to send food back because it was room temperature, not even warm. Last night my husband and I had the worst experience yet with a server named Sam. Not only was he incredibly inattentive to our needs (our table had dishes piled all over it, we had to hail other servers to get another drink and water refills) but he treated us very rudely during the very brief interactions he had with us. Not sure if there is new management or why this place seems to be going downhill so quickly but I sure hope they can turn it around.

1  Thank MS32
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We made 8 pm reservations on NY Eve and arrived on time but was told we would have to wait about 30 minutes for a table and there was no bar due to the added tables. We had a very good dinner.We had a hard time finding the restaurant even with a GPS. It is in a shopping area and not too easy to see from the parking lot.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We started our meal with the Escargot appetizer. The snails were served in a spinach butter sauce that was sopped up with Italian bread. The salads were fresh and crisp and not over dressed. My wife selected the Spaghetti Bolognese. My wife who is Sicilian thought the meat sauce needed more tomato flavoring. I had my usual linguine Vongole. The clams were fresh and the white sauce had the right amount of garlic for my pallet. We opted for glasses of wine. My wife chose Chianti Classico Riserva, Monsanto, a dry full-bodied red. I selected Pinot Grigio ‘San Angelo’, Banfi – Toscana. A dry white. Both complemented our meals. The service was more than adequate and very helpful in assisting the selection of our entrees and wines.