“Great Sushi at reasonable prices”

Sakana Sushi & Grill
Ranked #64 of 586 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We love Sakana…..The fish is always fresh and they have a great happy hour. The staff is friendly and the Sushi Chefs are great.

Try it, you will be pleased.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We love Sakana for several reasons:

1. Fresh fish and good specials
2. Clean restaurant
3. Friendly servers and staff

We ate here the other night and they had Bluefin Tuna Toro and Ankimo on special. We started off our meal with the toro and our meal peaked with those two bites! We barely had to chew the toro, it just melted in our mouths. The ankimo (monkfish liver) is also one of my favorites and hard to find at a lot of sushi restaurants, but Sakana always seems to have it.

For the non-sushi lovers in your party Sakana also has a lot of Japanese food like chicken katsu, udon, tempura, etc....They also have good salads.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

This is our go-to sushi place in the entire area, from Scottsdale to Peoria. Yoshi runs a terrific place, sushi chefs are friendly and make special rolls - just tell them what you like! Great Sunday-Thursday special rates. This is the best of the Sakanas in the Phoenix metro area.

1  Thank D P
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The sushi is good and so far has always been fresh every time I've been here. I do note the sushi here is very large. The prices are very reasonable and service is good. The sushi is good and great for the price but it's not the best sushi if that's what your looking for. I like their specials very much and some of their menu dishes and I would rate them higher for those offerings. The fish collar or fish cheeks that are on special often are something I'd recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I like sushi and most of my friends and family do as well. We always return to Sakana. The sushi chefs behind the bar always remember us and send us a little something special while we are deciding what to order. This place has felt like my personal "Cheers" for years. I have never had anything bad here, even when I order something by mistake. Even my five year old loves this place.