“Really enjoy eating here!”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 561 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Glendale, Arizona
“Really enjoy eating here!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have a few restaurants that we go to on a regular basis, and this is one of them. We love coming here to eat and to hang out with friends. The food has always been amazing and we have yet to try something we don't like. My boyfriend enjoys their beers a lot. Some of our favorites are the pretzel appetizer, the burgers, and the doughnuts for desert. We have never had a problem with the service. The atmosphere is fun and when the weather is nice enough their outdoor seating is a great option too!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Will go again and again when in Phoenix”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We ate a late lunch at this restaurant, and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food, and the great service they provided.
We are both really, really Seniors, and don't eat much, so we asked if we could split the fish and chips. No problem. When the waitress brought out our order, each plate had two large pieces of fish. We told the waitress we only wanted one order, and she said "this is one order". They add an extra piece on to the three piece single order, at no extra charge.
We asked to split one of their home beers. She brought out two glasses, and guess what. She split the beer that would normally be a 1/2 liter, and only charged us for the single drink.
Fish and Chips were excellent, fried just right with a great flavor, and piping hot. The Calamari appetizer we shared was extremely well prepared, and tasted great.
And, finally the beer. Some of the best I have tasted.
We will definitely return to this establishment next time we are in Phoenix.

Sun City, AZ
“Spinach Salad a hit”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I had the spinach salad and my friend had a burger. The reason I gave it 4 stars was because the chicken that I added on top was very bland. Plus, I was disappointed that they didn't serve a bacon dressing with it. Having said that, I enjoyed my meal and will return.

Sheridan,Wy
“Dinner for 2”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Dined in the same restraunt in Denver and enjoyed the whole experience. Good food and good service. The brewery offerings are vast and tasty. Quick seating and quick service as well.

Visited May 2013
Charles Town, West Virginia
“It rated a return visit”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Took my wife to Rock Bottom dinner. We had chicken enchiladas and chicken fried chicken. The enchiladas came with black beans and rice. I had their fresh lemonade and my wife had raspberry ice tea. We both loved our meals enough to rate a lunchtime visit the next day before our return flight to Washington. We each had mini taco appetizers for lunch and shared a third appetizer, guacamole and chips. The pork was the best, but I enjoyed both. If I ever return to the Phoenix area, we will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013