“great food”

Guayo's on the Trail
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Globe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The food was excellent! and very reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly. Restaurant has been there for many many years and still has the best food in town.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were visiting my parents and after a long day on the ApacheTrail my father said Guayo's on The Trail was THE place to eat. They had bed. There before, loved it, and wanted to take us there.

I was wary because I must eat gluten free. Our waitress was not familiar with that BUT another waitress came out, pulled out a chair and went through the menu with me. I opted to not eat the chips (which killed me) because they were fried with flour chips. I ordered a taco salad the way she recommended and it was so, so good!! Margaritas were awesome!

My father who wears hearing aids was treated with respect as he tried to understand our waitress. She was patient with him and helpful in helping our large party pick the perfect meal.

After we left and drove an hour home, my teenage son realized he left his favorite sweatshirt there. We knew we'd never make it back but my father called to ask if it was at all possible to mail it. The owner said he'd do it personally.

Today we received the sweatshirt (in Wisconsin)and were so impressed with the quickness!

I'd highly recommend Guayo's on The Trail. Even the park rangers suggested it ad the best around!

There are always choices in where to eat. I would go back if I could today!!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The most amazing family oriented restaurant in Globe! The service is outstanding and the food is Delicious! We eat here every time we are in Globe!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This place has the best food in town I always eat here when in the area the meat and quality of food is #1 it is worth the drive!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We chose this restaurant because of its #1 rating on TA. We called ahead for our party of 15, though reservations weren't needed. We were seated promptly. Our waitress was almost rude, never smiled, plopped dishes down, didn't bringing extra chips requested, and never checked back to see if the food was okay. One of the other waitresses did make sure that we got the fried ice cream with a candle in it for the person having a birthday. Our waitress delivered it without so much as a smile or "happy birthday". If this is #1, I'm glad we didn't go to #2.

1  Thank beamc

Been to Guayo's on the Trail? Share your experiences!