“Very nice Hotel.”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Dayton, Ohio
“Very nice Hotel.”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Beuatiful, modern hotel. Great location. Nice pool area. Decent continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Great beds, quiet rooms.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
Kent, Washington
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Seems every time we stay at the Hampton it's always relaxing and more than comfortable.
The staff are always there to help in anyway. Plus, the breakfasts are a great way to start the day. Will we stay at the Hampton again? You bet!

Room Tip: While at the Hampton...there's plenty of excellent places to eat near by too.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We love this place and love the surrounding area. It is a beautiful hotel, so spacious and the rooms are great and the beds very comfortable. You could not ask for a nicer, friendlier, more competent or helpful front desk staff or breakfast staff. And, the breakfast was excellent! To top it off, they even have breakfast sacks to take with you! And, it is very clean! The surrounding area has every store and restaurant you could want and we felt safe walking at night! This property is excellent in every respect except for the computer in the business center which was so slow I was unable to even check my mail. However, had I needed to print boarding passes or something like that, I am sure the front desk would have let me use their computer. Other than the disappointment of the useless computer, this is a real gem. We would definitely stay here if in the area again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Virginia
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I really like Hampton Inns in general and this one was no exception. The breakfast was decent with good variety of items, there were a lot of restaurant options nearby, and the staff was nice. I loved having a jacuzzi in my bedroom! My only issue was that I was exhausted after driving many hours from CA to AZ, arrived late at the Hampton Inn, and wanted nothing more than a solid night's sleep. Unfortunately, I was awakened by a maintenance man trying to open my door at 7:30am. I was traveling alone and thus this very startling. Luckily, I had put the deadbolt on the door, but he was persistent. I began to yell, "Hello??" and he asked, "Oh is someone in there?" (a rhetorical question) and then proceeded to have a conversation over his radio outside my door about there being an occupant in the room. I became a bit paranoid about why it was so important for him to get in my particular room. I was unable to fall back asleep, which is probably a good thing, because at 8am, housekeeping began to knock on my door!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rayl33
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We just completed our third stay at this hotel and we will certainly return in the future. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are comfortable and reasonable, and the breakfast is great. But, best of all, our dog loves it. There is a huge open field behind the hotel that our dog loves to romp in.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
HamptonGY, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 17 November 2011
Dear twoqs,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as a three time visitor and are thrilled your pet enjoys staying here too! We are looking forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to Goodyear, AZ.

Always at your service,
Kent, Washington
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Stayed recently in Goodyear. Boy, what a surprise for comfort and service. Slept like a baby in those comfortable beds. Plus, the people at the front desk were very helpful and polite. Morning breakfast was excellent.....Would I stay again? You bet!

P.S. I'll refer others too

Thanks for a great stay, Jim and Karen Redland

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Redland,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feed back! We love that you will be referring others to our hotel. It is the highest compliment you can pay us!

Always at your service,
Auckland
Reviewed 2 May 2011

CHECKIN: found accommodation prices in Goodyear area very high. Hampton is a step above other chains in terms of service, breakfast & nice lobby – you will pay double for this though.
STAFF: friendly and helpful. We were told us not to take SH95 towards San Diego as it would have doubled our travel time.
ROOM: rooms are standard, comfortable, quiet & well appointed. Excellent breakfast selection – made my first waffle, turkey sausages, fruit salad. Very nice lobby area. Small pool that looks like it gets good use.
LOCATION: walking distance to couple shopping malls & restaurants.
FOOD: Ordered starter platter at Black Angus Steakhouse – huge meals.

Room Tip: Presume all rooms of similar standard
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
HamptonGY, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 6 May 2011
Thank you, LOve2Fish!

We appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts on the Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Goodyear. We look forward to accommodating you on your next visit to West Phoenix.

We love having you here!

Always at your Service,
Lisa Reyes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!