“Nice and New with great Access Everywhere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear

Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice and New with great Access Everywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Right off the freeway this hotel is a great location to restaurants, freeway and ball parks. This is a nice new hotel, great service and the staff is awesome. If you need a spa they have a program with blu sol massage spa tolleson where you can go have a massage, facial or hair cut if you need one at a discount rate.

I like that I can find may places to go or thing to do all around the hotel. You want a nice place to stay in Goodyear go here!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This property is conveniently located to the site where I have been working, so it was the perfect location. When I arrived for a fifteen night stay, the room I was given felt a bit small and wasn't the king room I expected. I mentioned this to Keisha at the front desk and she offered to help me change rooms. I declined because I was tired, but the next morning knew I needed to make the change. I talked to Brandon who immediately took some notes and said that he would let someone know. Later that afternoon, Marlon called to tell me that the change had been made. When I got back to the property that evening, the room was great. I had to go back to the lobby to personally thank Keisha for making this stay much more comfortable. The breakfast in the morning is great and so are the Wednesday evening meals. I would recommend this property to anyone staying in this area. A big thank you to the team at Hampton Inn Goodyear! You guys are top notch!

Room Tip: I really like the north tower!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Austin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Oklahoma City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Hampton Inn is in a nice area surrounded by several restaurants. The facility is quiet and the room very comfortable with all the amenities necessary. The full breakfast was quality food with a great selection of items.

Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

The tub was larger than I expected. Wish we could have stayed longer. The kitchenette was very nice and convenient. The bed was really comfy and spa like. The front desk representative was very helpful and friendly, Katie. I would recommend this hotel.

Dallas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was our first visit to Goodyear AZ and we chose to stay at the Hampton Inn based on other reviews. Excellent quality for the price and a very good location. We had no problems at all. The included breakfast was good, but not as many choices as I would like.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our stay was very enjoyable we were there for 11 Days, We had beautiful weather. We had a King Suite it was very comfortable. But we did have a problem with the Refrigerator not working properly it took 3 days for there Maintenance to replace it. but other than that we enjoyed our Stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!