Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$75
US$124
Residence Inn
US$156
US$117
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$80
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$133
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$122
Travelocity
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Priceline
US$135
GardenInn.com
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale(Avondale)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$128
Travelocity
All reviewshandicapped suitefront deskfootball stadiumleave earlybusiness travelervery nice staylots of restaurantsvery nice hotelbaseball spring traininggreat customer servicenice roomrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againeasy accesssulilobbyphoenix
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2014

First, they did not have a free continental breakfast. The last two Holiday Inns I stayed in had these and I did not do the homework to find this out. For the price of the rooms, I assumed it was included. Huge disappointment, added the cost of breakfast to our trip (we went out each day); safe did not work in the room, took 2 days for someone to come look (and the first time they said they were to fix the coffee pot which I had not even used. Turns out safe was broken, they had no backup and this was the 6th or 7th one in the hotel, the repair guy said most people don't use them, so clearly there was not intent to solve the problem. On day on the room was not cleaned until 5 pm...this appeared to be a communication problem among the cleaning staff and, to their credit it was done promptly the rest of our trip. The staff was friendly, and the general area was clean. The fitness center was very good. For the price, I expected more than I got...will probably go back to Hampton and Embassy and stay away from Holiday Inns if they are all phasing out the free breakfast...that is a convenient feature.

Room Tip: Hotel is near I-10....but there was no noise unless you were at the south end of the building.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Jessica S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I do apologize for not providing a free breakfast buffet, this is because we are a full service hotel. We do provide room packages for a very small fee that will include fresh, cooked-to-order breakfast options in our restaurant. Please also allow me to apologize for not providing the level of service we strive for, we want you to enjoy a pleasant and comfortable experience with us and it seems that wasn't the case. I will discuss this with my team leaders and ensure the issue you stated are addressed. We hope you will choose to come back and try our facilities again. If I can further assist you in any way please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed here several weeks on business. The staff went out of their way to accommodate some of my requests. The assistant general manager, Peter, and his staff did an excellent job.

The room was very clean and had great furnishings. The business center was small but very efficient. The food at the bar was a very pleasant surprise and prices were fair. The only negative was the price of drinks at the bar, as they were very expensive. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Jessica S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Perkcraig,

Thank you for completing our survey regarding your recent visit. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us your input. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress you!

If there is anything else I can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me. We truly value your continued brand loyalty, and we surely hope to see you again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses over the last 5 years. I have found them to be usually fairly consistent. The carpets are old and stained, the paint is old and there is a musty smell about the place. The staff are very nice, but I wouldn't stay here again. I'm told by management that they are planning rennovations. Hope they do.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Brent S,

Thank you for your comments, in reading the details I believe you may be reviewing the wrong hotel. We are not an Express hotel, we are a full service Holiday Inn on Dysart Rd and I-10 in Goodyear AZ. There is a Holiday Inn Express one mile away that you may be referring to? Either way, I apologize for any negative experience you encountered. Please accept my sincere apologies and if in the area I invite you to try our hotel.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I found this hotel by driving around after abandoning the hotel at which I'd originally made a reservation (I wasn't happy with it after seeing it) and wasn't finding anything else with availability. So I basically stumbled on to this place. It's very clean, quiet, and the staff were very friendly and responsive to my requests. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The only thing I was caught off-guard about is that it's a Holiday Inn, not a Holiday Inn Express (there's one on the next highway exit) so the rate was a bit higher than I'd have liked, but it was definitely nicer in many respects than the cheaper places and I felt that while I paid more, I got more.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear JFawl,

Thank you for completing our survey regarding your recent visit. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us your input and thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress you! If there is anything else I can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I had to stay here as I was being seen at a local hospital. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. Also, there is a restaurant on site and the food was very good. We ordered room service a few times and it was good and delivery was quick. The staff was very helpful in suggesting places to go shopping and pointing out other local fun stuff to do.

I would suggest also getting a room that does not sit on Dysert Road. You can hear the cars on the road in your room, and I think there is a fire station near by because sometimes at 2am I would hear sirens several times through the night. Ask for a room that faces pool side.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank VegasWest

Thank you for completing our survey regarding your recent visit. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us your input. We are elated to see we were able to earn a 5 stat rating from you! It is our goal to have each guest who stays with us rate us as you have! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress you!