“Supportive of the community”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yogurtini Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Goodyear
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Yogurtini Self Serve Frozen Yogurt strives to bring you the best quality frozen yogurt and premium self serve toppings in Goodyear, AZ. If you're looking for the best frozen yogurt dessert, Yogurtini is one of the best places to be!
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We first patronized Yogurtini after my son earned a free small sundae. The owner was there to greet us and walked my son through the process of creating his masterpiece. He wanted to know how my son earned the free dessert coupon. My son is a special needs kid and went to a school for kids with behavior issues. The school is the "ugly stepchild" of the school district, so the owner's generosity in donating the coupons to the school warmed my heart. He was sincere and caring in talking with my son about how he had earned the coupon and I could see that the owner was thrilled at the choice he made. It was such a great do-it-yourself experience, that we've been back several times.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great choice, amazing flavours, fantastic toppings ( especially if you are 5, my son was very excited!) and very friendly service. Definitely recommended and will be back!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

As we travel around the US my wife and I make it a point to stop at frozen yogurt shops. It is unusual to find one that isn't at least 'very good'. The biggest variables are the number of flavors and the price per ounce. Yogurtini in Goodyear, AZ excels in both these variables. They have the largest number of flavors we have encountered in any frozen yogurt shop. Their prices are near the lowest as well. The quality is among the best we have encountered. If you like frozen yogurt you cannot go wrong stopping here.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I tried this place once with my four children. We bought one big cup because I wasn't sure what this place was to begin with and we just wanted to stop in and test it out. One huge cup piled high was $11 which wasn't bad seeming that it satisfied all of us. The selection of toppings are amazing everything from kit kats to tiny caramel clusters and these beautiful little tea beads that were very tasty. I would try again for special occasions but a bit pricey for my big family.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I love this place. The owner, Rob is a great guy. I'm in there at least threee times a week, as I work two doors down. Cool idea (you fill a cup with as much/less you want and you pay by weight).