“Fun”
Review of Goodyear Ballpark

Goodyear Ballpark
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Goodyear
More attraction details
Owner description: Goodyear Ballpark is the Spring Training and player development home of the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great ballpark for ball games and community events. Some events are free. Food good at the games. Easy access. Plenty of parking.

1  Thank Onthecusp

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Cleveland Indians and the Cincinnati Reds share the ballpark. Parking is adjacent to the ballpark and costs $5. You can bring food into the park. My wife and I live in the area and take a picnic lunch into the park. There are tables where you can eat your meal. You could also bring in Subway sandwiches. You cannot bring in alcohol.The ballpark is several miles from area restaurants. Seating at the park is great. However, a number of seats are full sun. If that is what you want, great, but it can burn you to a crisp if you are out in it for several hours. Bring sunscreen. Food and beer are available in the park. Come and have a great time.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 2 April 2014

If you are considering a trip to watch some Cactus League games, let me encourage you to make the trip. If you are a baseball fan, there is just something about attending a Major League game in what is basically a Triple AAA sized stadium in warm (but not too hot) Arizona. We visited four ballparks during our stay and I would rank Goodyear as my second favorite. We sat front row on the 3rd base side and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

The Reds and Indians have one of the best merchandise shops of the stadiums we visited, but the food selection was sub-par compared to other venues.

1  Thank CLT_28211
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Had a few hours of free time on a business trip and decided to catch the end of an Indians game. The park reminded us of a sunny version of Canal Park back east. We got berm seats for $8 which allowed us to sit on a grassy hill under Palm trees. Parking was listed as $5 but we parked free as it was the bottom of the sixth. Gift shop and food prices were same as the major park back east. I can see why fans visit spring training for vacation.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had seats in the shade for this game, right behind home plate in the last row, and it was very pleasant. Even in the last row, we felt really close to the players. We had a toddler with us, and the ushers were very accommodating with a place to park our stroller. There is a GIANT grassy area where my son loved running around, and when he got tired, I put him in the stroller and walked laps around the field - the sidewalk goes all the way around, without hardly ever losing the view of the game. Very nice and family friendly. Food not too expensive.

Been to Goodyear Ballpark? Share your experiences!