“Awesome Pizza”

Taste of Italy
Ranked #29 of 142 Restaurants in Goodyear
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I visisted this Pizzeria got it recommended from another Pizzeria in Surprise, Az owner actually came out & offered a drink while I waited for my pizzas...overall great pizza for a good price....this is my new spot in this order 1 Taste of Italy Goodyear Az
2 Luckys Pizza Surprise Az
3 NYPD
TASTE OF ITALY this place is the BESt

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have been eating here since they opened 5 years ago. They are friendly and the food is top notch. The crust on the pizza is always perfect. I occasionally have the meatball sub and it is excellent as well. I am not sure how they can get the salad so crisp but they do. It is worth the time and money to stop and enjoy.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Good pizza in AZ? It really was. Went there twice. Needs updating, but was full each time so it's worth it. Staff was very very good. PIZZA was exceptional. Very good price point too. Location was perfect.

1  Thank Jan_Bill