“Good Food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #39 of 136 Restaurants in Goodyear
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food, Southwestern
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
DESERT
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love that they make fresh food and i like there service, but the only complaint that I have is I noticed a couple of times that there servers are not following food handling regulations for example there was a gentleman in front of me in the line and he told one of the line servers to please have someone else handle his order because the line server wiped there nose while handling the food, I also noticed other times in which they were not handling food with gloves along with wiping there faces and nose while handling the food. For this reason I am giving 3 stars it should be 2 stars because proper food handling is a major issue someone could either end up sick or in very bad condition.

Visited December 2013

Creston, Canada
“good margarita”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I am not sure what all the hype is about . the food was good but I was expecting a proper sit down meal. I had the pork tacos and they were excellent .

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filling and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We ate here with friends for a late lunch on a Saturday. The line was long (which it usually is - a good sign) but they kept it moving along nicely. When we went to find a table, most of them were dirty, but cleaned one off ourselves. Later we saw someone come along and clean up a bit. The food was good and it was a great casual atmosphere for hanging out. Besides taking awhile to clean up some tables, the service was great!

• Visited August 2013