“Best kept secret in Goodyear”
Review of Express Donuts

Express Donuts
Ranked #51 of 136 Restaurants in Goodyear
Goodyear, Arizona
“Best kept secret in Goodyear”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I heard about this shop by word of mouth, The service was fast and friendly. I was in on a Sunday morning. The donuts were fresh and yummy. Most of the grocery store donuts in the area taste like dirty grease. The shop is a bit hard to find, it is behind Applebee's on the NE corner of Litchfield Rd and McDowell. My husband is very picky and he loved their chocolate frosting.

• Visited August 2014

“Won't be back!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The donuts are good but not "Awesome" it's a donut... Service was horrible and they ran out of the popular flavors when I was there!! Didn't like the older woman's attitude and quit frankly I was going to place a really large order for my business but they seemed like they were disorganized and they passed me up in line for their regular "donut eating" customers and that was not a good or friendly taste in my mouth!!! I won't be back!!!

“Good but "Slow & unpromising"”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

So I run a local business and figured I would pick up some fresh donuts for my "peeps" I came by the day before and placed order for following day. The young girl who took down my order was sweet, however came in @ 8am to pick up order the older woman yelled at me behind curtain and told me they did not have my order put together and they were taking customers as they came in behind me and filling there orders.. I won't be back!! Horrible way to treat a prospect customer!! They did fill my order eventually but ran out of donuts I had requested.. Too bad!! I was a guarantee monthly sale for my business and they lost my business... Food City has a good selection of donuts!

Goodyear, Arizona
“Not just for Sunday any more!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We found the best place to get donuts on the West side of town! Made fresh daily. You can even order ahead or place a standing order for your favorites. My husband LOVES this place. They are even open until 7pm! Try them! You will LOVE them!

Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Super donuts with great prices”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The donuts are super fresh and the pricing is excellent! You can get coffees and pastries for a fraction of what they cost at other coffee establishments, and it's much better here. Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2014