“Never Disappointed!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Raul and Theresa's
Ranked #37 of 136 Restaurants in Goodyear
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Goodyear, Arizona
“Never Disappointed!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Have been eating at this restaurant for years at their old location on M-85. Once they moved to Litchfield Road in Goodyear we followed. Their food is excellent. It comes out very hot and quick which I appreciate. It has never, ever disappointed me in anyway. Each server we have ever had has been pleasant and professional. All have a smile on their face telling you they love their job. Service is absolutely wonderful in every way. Micheal is always there to greet you (I don't think he ever takes a day off). You will not be disappointed if you try this restaurant. Don't hesitate to order anything on the menu, it is all delicious.

• Visited July 2014

Goodyear, Arizona, United States
“Freshly made Mexican food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Another great family owned and operated establishment. Food is usually tasty and fresh. Service is great and friendly help

Visited May 2014
Modesto, California
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We spent the night in hotel next to this restaurant and needed a place to eat dinner. I asked the clerk at the front desk of the hotel if he thought Raul's and Theresa's had good food and he said yes. I am so glad we decided to try it because the food was excellent. Their guacamole is made with cilantro in it which added so much flavor to it. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal we had there and would highly recommend it. Also I would like to mention how great the customer service was! They were right there with anything you asked for and sometimes before we asked (Like more napkins and soda). The next time we pass through Arizona, we will definitely be eating here again. Thank you for having such a great restaurant !

Visited July 2014
Surprise, Arizona
“Disappointing Food and Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food is very disappointing - Chile Relleno Plate was simply a Chile stuffed with cheese and wrapped within an egg omelet. Secondly, the Steak and eggs.. the steak was nothing more than gristle\cartilage.

Then comes Cindy (Mgr) after hearing my vocal comments through the food server - She asked if it was my first time...my response...first time here, but my family always visits the other location, the one South of I-10...her response...next time perhaps you should go there instead.

Anyway, I suggested that I was willing to pay for the Chile Relleno Plate and the kid's breakfast plates but not for the Steak and eggs...she agreed.

She then comes back with the adjusted bill but then states that she will not tolerate profanity towards her employees...my family and I looked at her with the same thoughts...What Profanity?

In the end...it's no longer about the food...it's about the insulting comments by this establishment...in short, this is what was communicated to me -

It's our version of a Chile Relleno...too bad
We know what steak is..shut-up and eat it
I'm right, you are wrong about the use of Profanity.

Finally...right in front of my 12yr and 15yr...You don't like it here...don't come here!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Chacato
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Have eaten here, usually we patronize the Raul & Theresa's on M-85 cause it's closer to our house. Both places definitely serve up great Mexican food with a pleasant atmosphere. We have always found either place to be very clean, plenty of seating and friendly service. My only minor complaint is I wish they would tone down their salsa, it's a wee bit on the HOT side and as I get older I am finding I can't handle the HOT salsa very well. But don't let that stop you folks from stopping in for lunch or dinner, cause this is absolutely one of our favorite eating places. ENJOY!!!

• Visited May 2014