“Best Customer Service Ever!!!!!!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
California, Maryland
“Best Customer Service Ever!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I can say so much about this place just don't know were to begin. As soon as I walked in the door 2 young ladies named Amber,and Lisa greeted me. Since I was a early check in the girls kept me occupied while the housekeeper was cleaning my room, very nice. Even though the girls were very busy they made sure they gave one on one attention to everyone. When I checked into my room it smelled so fresh. The room was PERFECT! I also went to eat in the breakfast room the next day I was greeted my Junita she was very nice as well. I just want to let everyone know this is the Hotel to be very clean and the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I travel all over the United Stated and honestly this place was my favorite! Whoever manages this Hotel does a awesome job and you can tell the manager takes good care of the employees by the girls personalities! Thank you Quality Inn for a great stay will be back soon!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
None_8, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 6 December 2011
Dear Veronica L,

Its so nice to hear that your experience was worth a 5 Stars! We appreciate you choosing us for your hospitality needs. We know that you have a choice when you travel, and by choosing Quality Inn and Suites in Goodyear, we are grateful. We are here to make you experience as enjoyable as possible, and we dont sleep well if you dont sleep well at the Quality Inn and Suites.

We have a great staff, and every individual at the hotels goal is to please you, Our Guest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Freightliner told me about this place. I am very pleased that I came to this hotel. I drive for Covenant Transport of Chattanooga Tn. Everyone from the van driver to the house keeping were all very friendly and helpful.The van driver told me where all the good plces to eat and where the shopin centers were. The desk clerks all were very friendly and helpful.The house keepers made sure i had clean towels and etc. The manger of this hotel was very friendly also. The room was very clean the breakfast ok. I would tell anyone to come here. I have 1 suguestion called comdata see how much they charge for using comdata checks.If comdata charges $2 0r $5 add that amount plus $5 to the drivers room.
I think a truck driver is payin $51.per nite after taxes if a driver uses a comcheck add $7 to that. This will save the van driver from takin the driver to the pilot to mony. This a win win for everyone.
I want to say thank you all for letting me give you all my comments.
Thank you all very much for everything keep up the great work

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Dear Unclebuck246,

Thank you for your feedback and your review! we really appreciate it, and love to have you stay with us again! Hope to see you soon!
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 22 July 2011

the hotel itself was fantastic the staff was very friendly towards me and the room was also very comfortable.

i enjoyed this hotel especially because there was a bar and a restaurant on site. i dont drink but i do enjoy some chatting and eating bar style food sometimes so i thought that was a perfect casual environment.

and i liked the restaurant because i didn't have to leave the property to find food.

so A + for location and service.
i'll be back :D

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Dear Willjohnson,

Thank you for feedback and comments! We love to hear from guests of the Quality Inn and Suites. The bar and restaurant is a great amenity to have in a hotel. our guests love to unwind after a stressful day in a meeting, or just driving through town, and its great to have a bar onsite, and a very popular restaurant.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 14 July 2011

i got to enjoy a free music concert at the property.

there was a bar located on site and it was nice and affordable. really smooth atmosphere none of that "beat you up" style bars.

i had dinner also at the black bear diner restaurant on property . delicious food by the way.

all in all easy place to get to and has everything i needed.

i like it.

Room Tip: try the "Mesquite Suite"
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Santa Maria, California
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I thought this was a very nice place..the rooms were very nice and clean..the staff was very very nice and very informed of the area for any questions u might have and very helpful if u have an issue..the price was incredible for the quality..i suggest this place to everyone visiting the area..i look forward to my next stay..

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Port Angeles, Washington
Reviewed 19 June 2011

This is a really nice, Clean, and Classy hotel. From the moment I walked into the hotel lobby I was welcomed by the front desk with a great smile. I checkeded into my room and everything was nice and clean and I got a real warm homely feel. There was a mini firidge and a microwave that was included in my rate. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. I will stay here again and recomend to others!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JayN82
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Im with JBS Trucking this place was awesome! This property has a huge truck parking I think it's the largest in Phoenix! This place has the BEST staff you could ever meet. You have to check it out for your self. The rooms are very cozy every room has a microwave and refrigerator. I have to mentions the bar it's a nice a quiet kick back spot with really good drink specials. This is the only place my Company will let me stay at so what does this tell you about this Hotel that should explain itself. Its like being at home! Love this place I will be back in Goodyear in a couple weeks guys thank you!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank 32655Spooky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Super 8 Goodyear/Phoenix Area
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!