“Great Value, Good Food & Drink”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 142 Restaurants in Goodyear
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Litchfield Rd. and McDowell Rd.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had the prime rib with mini lobster tail for an extra $3, with shared appy platter, Caesar salad, fully loaded baked potato, blackberry Texas tea to drink, Fantastic! The food was only $31 plus tip per guy, drink was about $7, for 3 shot drink. Great value. Prime rib was excellent as were salad and appys. Baked potato was on the dry side and the mini lobster was over cooked and rubbery. Would go back though.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

When I think Black Angus - I think of a pretty good steak and a nice dining environment. What we found on our most recent visit to the Goodyear location was subpar service and OK steaks. The interaction with our waitress may have included a total of 50 words over the one hour we were seated. The steaks were good, but not comparably better than the cheaper Applebee's next door. I ordered my meal with sweet potato fries and broccoli. It should have been advertised as sweet potato fry - because the sides were almost non-existent.

The only way I can rationalize their full dining room is that they have coupons in weekly mailers. Even at the discounted price, there is a better value and service experience in any number of chain restaurants in the area

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Consistently excellent steaks and salmon. The price is right. Steaks the way you ask. Mostly individual booths allowing real conversation to take place! Our servers have always been very pleasant and efficient. We take advantage of specials which are ongoing. Desserts are Wow.
Price for our dinners includes drinks.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been going to Black Angus for 10 years. Their Happy Hour has great values. Their food is a very good value and we never had a problem.
We get coupons which is even a better value. All staff from the waiters to the bartenders are friendly. When we come in, we are called by our name.I would recommend them.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband & I went to the Black Angus in Goodyear last week for an early Valentine's Day dinner. We had reservations & were seated within minutes of arriving. Wait staff in restaurants generally turn over regularly so that may explain the difference in our experience from those a few months ago. Our waitress was one of the best I have had anywhere (& we have travelled the world). Our steak was tasty & tender -- & I live where getting a good steak is the norm. (You have to really work at it to get a bad steak in my home town). We found our booth private & had no issues with no level at all. I would classify the experience we had as romantic. Pricing was par for a good steak house & that is exactly what we found on the evening we were there.