“Prime Rib???”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 136 Restaurants in Goodyear
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Litchfield Rd. and McDowell Rd.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We don't dine out often but this is our restaurant is our first choice for special occasions. We visited on June 3rd of 2014 for our 39th anniversary, just before 7:00 PM. We were seated promptly and our order was take quickly. Drinks and soup were delivered to our table, great. We started to eat and about 5 minutes later our server comes over to our table and said "We are out of Prime Rib." How can a restaurant be out of one of their signature entrees early on a Tuesday evening? We were not happy, as we had to settle for rib steaks which we can make at home that taste better & for less money.

There are newer reviews for Black Angus Restaurant

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We arrived at 1455 thought of eating lunch or something - waited a bit a the front area hearing the ladies talk about stuff, continued to wait and then made a sound and still not action - then a girl walks out with a goofy smile, may I help you, yes thinking about eating lunch, well it ended at 3 and it is 3 05, I advised my phone indicated 1503 and we had been waiting here before 3 , well it is the dinner menu now with the goofy smile, well I guess it is not lunch for us.

Was quite surprised have meals there for lunch and special events (150-250 tickets), I understand rules but we arrived and heard all their jaw jacking and talking - I guess business is good - I plan to advise management but we ended up taking our business elsewhere spent over $30+ and had not goofy smiles and great services.

1  Thank StephStx
Reviewed 5 July 2014

For my birthday, I used my 'gift' from Black Angus for a free dinner with another entree. As usual Roy was our server (he is the best!) and the food was perfect. I tried their Teriyaki Sesame Sirloin a salad and sweet potato fries and it was done to perfection,my companion had a rib eye, a blue cheese wedge and onion rings (only 4 but that was enough) the steak melted in his mouth. I thought we were done when out comes Roy and some of the team bringing me a large, chocolate chip cookie hot from the oven with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center. A wonderful rendition of Happy Birthday and a nice finish to the meal. The General Manager, Tom, is very attentive and try's to meet all his customers.
Eat here...it's worth it and make sure you ask for Roy!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Anytime we want to have a nice quiet sit down dinner and enjoy our steak, we'll always go to Black Angus. We have always had great service and steaks whenever we have eaten here. The menu is ample and prices very reasonable. Nice quiet atmosphere with high booth walls, one can actually hear what their mate is speaking about; compared to other places we have been. Highly recommend this location for quiet dining and great steaks.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good food. Good courteous service. Used a coupon for better value.

They serve a lot of food but always try to " up" you for extra sides or toppings