“Good overnight stay”

Best Western Green Valley Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for one night, to attend a family function in nearby Vail.
The hotel was nice, the room was very comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was acceptable.
Only 2 minor issues:
1) I asked the front desk clerk about how long it would take us to drive to Vail, she indicated at least an hour. I was a bit disappointed because I chose this hotel because of it's vicinity...as it turns out it was 17 miles (about 25 minute drive).
2) The staff in the breakfast (bar) area was a little snotty at first, when asked where the continental breakfast was served she replied (in a bit of a stern manner) "We don't have a continental breakfast here, we have a complimentary breakfast." I understand the difference and was a little set back by the tone but when we returned for breakfast her attitude changed immensely (maybe management heard her response and reminded her we were guests).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Arthur K, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

There are newer reviews for Best Western Green Valley Inn

Reviewed 18 October 2013

All decor was in poor shape. Food at sports bar was bad. Room had some kind of mechanical room above it that made awful noise every 5 minutes. Room had no towel racks. Internet was very slow or did not work at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 September 2013

In all honesty, I would give this hotel a 4+ if it were possible. The front desk was very pleasant and check-in was a breeze. The room was very spacious and quiet, the bed comfortable. The cooked-to-order breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was a very nice touch when compared to the usual mass-produced fare at chain hotels. The only difficulty I encountered during my brief (1 night) stay was a nonfunctional hairdryer. A very good value if you plan to stay in Green Valley!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank lizlubee
Arthur K, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is a friendly, clean hotel with excellent service. Full breakfast (and a great one) is included. The fitness center is 24 hours and the pool is open until 11 pm. There is coffee and tea in the lobby almost all the time. /wonderful place to stay if one has to be in Green Valley (which is a downer). Only real criticism is that the mattresses are too soft.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen W

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Nice place but needs some updating. It was quiet. The elevator in my end was out of service, the hotel decor is tired and the bathroom color is similar to baby poo which is not welcoming in the least bit. I had a tack coming up in the rug outside my bathroom door and reported it but it was not fixed. The staff at the front desk were nice, the waitress in the "golf oriented" restaurant in the morning was very nice (don't order the scrambled eggs they come dry), the tub would not drain while I was in the shower and the large screen TV was grainy. Lighting in the bathroom is dim. Best Western needs to spruce it up if they intend on competing with this growing area and people coming there to play golf, etc.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 2nd floor front but it backed to the pool in the center of the complex. It is o...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Your business is very important to us and we value your input. By telling us
what you did not like about your stay with us we are able to deliver a superior

Reviewed 1 September 2013

if you stay( if you must" in green valley?)then I would recommend best western its a nice hotel clean very friendly staff every thing you need for a comfortable stay don't worry if you forgot some toiletries just go down to front desk and they will give you what you need like we did nice bar/ restaurant good place to watch a Seattle Seahawk game on there many big screen tvs I would recommend this place.

Room Tip: ask for discounts for your stay as in any hotel I never have paid first quote. negotiate always even...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kyle m
Arthur K, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The pool and hot tub area are very nice. Free breakfast is included and you can order off the menu. Also, a nice coffe bar was set up with a variety of creamers and teas. Staff were very friend and room was clean and confortable. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rose S
Arthur K, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Valley
Casino Del Sol
Casino Del Sol
#9 of 129 in Tucson
Desert Diamond Casino Hotel

Been to Best Western Green Valley Inn? Share your experiences!