“Worth the stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Worth the stay”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have stayed at this property before, it is centrally located and easy in and out. Green Valley doesn't have many restaurants, much less one in the hotels, this one has the 19th Hole and is pretty dang good. The property serves a full breakfast with a limited 'Included' menu, you get $5 off for anything else on the menu as a substitute. The staff is real friendly and prompt to your needs. The AC in my room didn't work but rather than change rooms I decided to live with it, thankfully it wasn't too warm out, I'll let them know on my way out though. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. The down side was the hot tub was cold on the first day and is green today.

Room Tip: Easy in and out, central location, clean and modern, great restaurant.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Arthur K, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this review, 17 March 2014

Arthur Kaminski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Eben Junction, Michigan
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Appears to be an older hotel but clean and well kept.Friendly staff .Restaurant service slow so allow extra time for breakfast.Sit down breakfast in restaurant provided with hotel stay. Overall breakfast food average to good. Convenient location to visit retirees in the Villas.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Boise
Reviewed 6 March 2014

ok, rooms were in need of a good cleaning, particularly carpet, restaurant food was good, but service was poor, as it was a busy time. outside steps had no railing, convienent location, beds were good

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Overall in decent location and were were upgraded to a bigger room when we got there. Free breakfast in their restaurant was good, however the pool was freezing and the hot tub barley warm enough to get in....also shower had bad water pressure.

• Stayed March 2014

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My mother had passed and I needed a place to stay for a few days near by. I tried to make reservations at this hotel online with no luck. I went in to the hotel and was lucky enough to be greated by Arthur Kaminski. The hotel was completely sold out with one exception, the suite. I explained I wasn't looking for a suite and the reason I was there, and he accommodated me in the suite at the regular room rate. This was a wonderful gesture I will not soon forget. I am grateful to him for understanding and under the extreme circumstances, he had a very big heart. Thank you Arthur Kaminski! I now know you are the General Manager and should receive special recognition for your extraordinary service.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PennyRE1254ZW

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Number one is the Restaurant! I know it is not owned you the hotel but you are affiliated with them and they make you look extremely bad. First time I went there the service was so slow it took an hour to get a burger and the waitress seemed like she had better things to do besides serve meals( Feb 18 around 9:45PM). The second time was Feb 19 at 7:15AM. Walked in and sat at the bar for a bowl of fruit, 15 min later no one had even asked me if I wanted water or taken my order!! As I walked out with no breakfast I asked the lady why no one had waited on me she said its quicker if you sit at a table… Number two is I had no internet access the entire stay. I complained to the front desk every morning about it and they first said “No one else is having problems” then gave me the excuse that someone is coming to fix but would take a couple of days. Number three is I left my number at the front desk for the manager to contact me so I could express what my recent stay was like and have not received a call. I am an experienced business traveler that stays in hotels over 120 days a year and am not used to this kind of service, I’ll let you know that I am staying at the Holiday Inn for my stay from 2/24-3/4 and will not consider your property until the above problems have been addressed. I will also be reporting this to my company who has a Nation rate with Best western.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Arthur K, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for responding regarding your recent stay at our property. My prior offer still stands for your next stay in Green Valley. Please reach out to me directly.

Your business is very important to us and we value your input. We do use your feed back.

Mesa, AZ
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed at this BW for a night while we were down South. The hotel is easy to find, just off the freeway, but far enough away that there is no noise. The property was well maintained, and building was very clean. Our room was very clean, with really comfortable beds. The wi-fi as stated in other reviews was sketchy, but wasn't a huge deal since we were only there for a night. We tried out the "heated" pool, which didn't seem very heated, but I like bath water temps. The spa was a nice alternative. The staff at check in and check out were pleasant and efficient, working with multiple customers and the phone. We love BW and stay often because of the awesome breakfasts...this one was slightly odd. Instead of the typical buffet we are accustomed to, breakfast was in the restaurant where you chose from a special menu which had eggs, pancakes, bacon sausage, fruit, yogurt...the basics or you got $5 off another menu item. The breakfast was decent, but I much prefer the buffet style. We were there shortly after 8am and there were quite a few full tables, 10 or so, but only one waiter and he was running! He was very pleasant and efficient. Luckily, a waitress showed up about 20 minutes later, but we were almost done. Overall, nice place and we would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Casino Del Sol Resort
Casino Del Sol Resort
#9 of 128 in Tucson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport

Been to Best Western Green Valley Inn? Share your experiences!