“Great service, food, & full house!”
Review of los agaves

los agaves
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Olympia, Washington
“Great service, food, & full house!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was looking for great Mexican coastal cuisine and I so enjoyed this restaurant. I am from Wa so freshness was a qualifier. Sta ey was my server and amidst a full house, she was prompt,informative, and I will always be grateful for recommending the house created flan!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Klusepoo1

Twin Cities, MN
“Enjoyed!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Los Agaves. My husband really liked his chimichanga, and my meal of enchiladas was good also. The restaurant was very busy, but the service was good and meals came in a timely fashion.

• Visited December 2013
Green Valley, Arizona
“Friday Fish”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Very busy on Friday evening but worth the wait. Friday fish is very good as well as their Mexican dishes. Excellent friendly service.

Visited November 2013
Green Valley, Arizona, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Las Agave”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

In my opinion this is the best Mexican restaurant in Green Valley. My wife and I eat there often either for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Richard B
Spencer IA
“Good choice”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Los Agaves is one of our favorite places in Green Valley, best Mexican option in miles. Their Spinach Enchiladas are best around, also fish tacos and soups are great as well as the standard items. Regarding heat level, Davefromwis must be used to New Mexican fare, which seems to rate food by heat and abundance of gloppy sauces (my brother lives in ABQ and his taste buds are fried). We like the slightly smokey taste of L.A's salsa, one can add more heat with hot sauce on table if desired. They recently did a nice remodel, quite attractive, nice staff! Since our return from the North two weeks ago, we've eaten here one night and one noon.

• Visited November 2013